Dumb a$$ *read this* - No joke

Thread: Dumb a$$ *read this* - No joke

Post Dumb a$$ *read this* - No joke

<a href="http://www.austin360.com/aas/metro/011602/16heb.html" target="_blank">http://www.austin360.com/aas/metro/011602/16heb.html</a>

This is not by any means normal for Texas. How ever I have always wondered when this would happen. Usually it's the 86 year old granny that puts the car in "D" and not "R" and ends up taking half of 7-11 with her.
    Sofa King Retarded

Thumbs down

[quote]Originally posted by ßracius:
    <strong>This is not by any means normal for Texas.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I beg to differ with you on this. I lived in Houston for four years and finally left when the insanity grew to gargantuan proportions. I really felt sorry for the native Houstonians that watched their city degenerate over the years. Road rage in Houston was at epidemic levels long before it became a national buzz-word. And all this in a state that tolerates everybody carrying a gun in their vehicle or on their person.

Of course, this is all my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of this fine forum...
    Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

[quote]Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff:
    <strong>

I beg to differ with you on this. I lived in Houston for four years and finally left when the insanity grew to gargantuan proportions. I really felt sorry for the native Houstonians that watched their city degenerate over the years. Road rage in Houston was at epidemic levels long before it became a national buzz-word. And all this in a state that tolerates everybody carrying a gun in their vehicle or on their person.

Of course, this is all my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of this fine forum... </strong><hr></blockquote>

Road Rage yes, Parking IN an HEB..no
    Sofa King Retarded

Thumbs up

OK, you're right...I concede the point...
    Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

I blame the chemicals in our lives for all of the insanity that we go through. From the moment we are born, we are subjected to all kinds of incredible junk that mother nature never intended the human body to be able to cope with. Chemicals in your blood affect your mind, and I don't just mean illicit ones.

No, this doesn't amaze me at all. What amazes me that so many people ARE smart and sane in today's world...

*sigh*
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

[quote]Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff:
    <strong>

Of course, this is all my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of this fine forum... </strong><hr></blockquote>

humm road rage....

Here in california, you have to be at least 2 feet from the car infront of you or you will cut off by them rice burners.

people tailgating flashing beems if you not going faster than 85mph (speed limit is 70 or 75)

people just move into your lan almost side swiping you. Cars zoom in and out of everyone.

And it gets worse everyday... and new things come up every day..

but the one thing I hate is when 5 or more cars are going a speed lets say 80mhz and some dork cuts you off and goes 60 mhz...WTF is that!!!???

hEY IM UNREGISTERED WTF!
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

Also the news this morning had it's main focus on what the store had been doing to make sure it was up and running... Bearly even talked about the victims. The news lady even said "..Uh, we pretty much ruled out a terrist attack..". I just looked at my wife and she looked at me as we were shaking are heads. I can't even imagine what possed the news lady to say that. Oh and get this, they went on for like 30 minutes specualting what would have happened if the truck went in at a 45% angle "..Well if that had happened the truck would have stop in the mens restroom and if it had blah blah blah". Give me a break
    Sofa King Retarded

Talking

The people that work for the local news stations are complete idiots. They will talk about anything just to get their faces seen and their voices heard. I swear, some of the stuff they dream up is absolutely retarded.

The day they pull their heads out of their a$$es and cover some actual good news will be the day a million dollars falls into my lap.

...I swear that the weatherman is more intelligent than the news anchors and even he can't correctly predict this afternoon's weather.

***Damn, after I posted this message, I'm now flagged as "unregistered". I guess no one is immune to this plague.***
    *The official eating utensil of all WinDrivers members*