Thousands have tried are you bettera man - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thousands have tried are you bettera man

I'll try the new account, nothing else has worked for me yet. when I I look to see was processes are running there are many and I'm not sure wich ones windows requires to continue is there somewhere I can get a list of these a man of a a a man damn I hate this I don't want to format. I am happy with everything but this gremlin. And they wern't great cars either.

IF all else fails hate to says it... " Format C: "
    Sage of Korel

Just logged on with one of the other accounts on this system and yeah you were right it is just a problem with my account.
    Now is there any way to fix this without deleteing my account or is that too much to ask.
    I know the easy answer but does sombody have the great one.
    I thank you Danimal for bringing me into this abode and thanks to everyone that has helped me so far.
    a man a man

[quote]Originally posted by Gmoney:
    <strong>Just logged on with one of the other accounts on this system and yeah you were right it is just a problem with my account.
    Now is there any way to fix this without deleteing my account or is that too much to ask.
    I thank you Danimal for bringing me into this abode and thanks to everyone that has helped me so far.
    a man a man</strong><hr></blockquote>

a man a man a man a man LOL,LOL.

I've got it now...
    Just kidding.

Your welcome here anytime Gunther!
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

could it be the keyboard???
    my G/F had a usb keyboard that did something similar....keys would type on and off sometimes not at all we got some interesting key combinations...thought it was a joke but for s/g we swapped keyboards to a ps/2 never had a problem since....(it happened in all the os's on the computer, win me, and win2k)(i know it's not winxp, but could be similar)
    i love peta...and sars...
    and bin laden....and n. korea....and china...and p2p...spyware...

[quote]Originally posted by Gmoney:
    <strong>Just logged on with one of the other accounts on this system and yeah you were right it is just a problem with my account.
    a man a man</strong><hr></blockquote>

Use this utility to see what is starting with windows.

<a href="http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#autoruns" target="_blank">http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#autoruns</a>

Kill anything that looks suspicious.
    Matt

"If you have been tempted into evil, fly from it. It is not falling into the water, but lying in it, that drowns"