WinXP and S3 Savage4

Thread: WinXP and S3 Savage4

Post WinXP and S3 Savage4

Hi guys
    Strange little problem. I have Win XP on a dual boot everything( network,ICS,fileshares) are working sweet, appart from my S3 Savage4 32 Mb AGP, which i currently have disabled. everytime i install it i end up with WINXP-ON-ACID really the whole desktop is reversed i can get to the display properties and set 32 bit colour and 1042x768 resolution but everything is reverse when i disable it everything is fine. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions before i bin the video card, which works fine in my other (WinME) boot. I have tried reinstalling, there are no specific XP drivers so i am using the latest Win2k ones.

Specs
    Win XP Pro
    128 Mb Ram
    P3 550 Mhz
    S3 Savage4 32Mb AGP
    Hercules Gametheater XP
    Speedstream 4060 ADSL modem
    "The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin, `and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.'"
    Douglas Adams 1954 - 2001

hi its ok

i have gone and bought a new video card should sort the problem

thanks anyways
    "The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin, `and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.'"
    Douglas Adams 1954 - 2001