runtime error

Thread: runtime error

Question runtime error

Hello everyone,your help please,XP pops up this messages three times now since Yesterday:A runtime error has occured.Do you wish to Debug?Line:73.Error:'LRC'is null or not an object.[YES][NO].I clicked no since i don't know what is "a runtime error".Any help on this?Thanks

[quote]Originally posted by felix kk:
    <strong>Hello everyone,your help please,XP pops up this messages three times now since Yesterday:A runtime error has occured.Do you wish to Debug?Line:73.Error:'LRC'is null or not an object.[YES][NO].I clicked no since i don't know what is "a runtime error".Any help on this?Thanks</strong><hr></blockquote>

What where you doing when you get this error? can you recreat it? what does the even viewer show?
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

Someone else just had that problem. I belive he was happy with this solution:

<a href="http://forums.windrivers.com/cgi-bin/forum3/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=38&t=000603" target="_blank">Topic: Runtime Error </a>

Thumbs up

Thanks,Ya_Know,and all you good people,i followed the direction you posted from PC DOC:tools">internet options >advanced<browsing and put a check in disable scrip debuging".When i found out from that page how runtime error occures-from Web site developers to test programs and script on their pages ,my concerns subsided,i hope this is the only way a runtime error occures and not from a system error or somewhere else.Thanks again.