start button colors? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: start button colors?

Thanks Game guru and IT len for your help.
    Much appreciated.
    Check your PM's IT LEN
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

[quote]Originally posted by Gameguru:
    <strong><a href="http://www.overclockersclub.com/xpstartbutton.shtml" target="_blank">HERE</a> is a link to the hack that will allow you to change your start button. </strong><hr></blockquote>

It worked great for me, though I hate playing with the system files like that.
    Thanks again.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

I hear that.....I didn't mod my start button any more than what style XP did. I guess if you think about it, all that Style XP is is a GUI for the very same thing that you just did. Oh well, I'm just happy that I have something different.
    Note: To correct display problems, hold the "ALT"key and press"F4".

[quote]Originally posted by Gameguru:
    <strong>I hear that.....I didn't mod my start button any more than what style XP did. I guess if you think about it, all that Style XP is is a GUI for the very same thing that you just did. Oh well, I'm just happy that I have something different. </strong><hr></blockquote>

ya at the bottom of your link the guy actually says to download style xp to change the color of the button.
    the only thing style xp doesn't do is change the word and the shape of the button.