[RESOLVED] Frontpage server extensions

Thread: [RESOLVED] Frontpage server extensions

kennel

Resolved [RESOLVED] Frontpage server extensions

I'm trying to configure the server extensions to email results to my address. Get file to show that it is sent and thank you page appears but not email. I'm running win2k pro and iis 5.0 plus server extensions 2002. Any help is welcomed. Thanks

Dump FrontPage Extensions and write your own asp/javascript. I know that is not really much help with FrontPage, but FrontPage is evil. Stop using it now before you pick up too many bad habits.

As far as FrontPage, check your source code and make sure your sender email is something that the mail server you are using will relay. Many ISPs do not run open relays so use something like an email that is registered on the mail server it is going through to make sure it will relay for that domian. If you have admin acess to the server then also check the server existions through IIS. Depending if you are using extensions 2k or 2002 what you are looking for will be in different places. But it will be for the mail server and primary email address extensions will use for that web. Check those to make sure they are good. If nothing else works the recompile the extesions and see if that works.