I have a system running winXP Pro, and I'm useing A Matrox G400 with a Rainbow runner G-series capture card. I didn't realize till recently that the Video tools for neither Win 2ooo or Win ME work with card for capture (the last time I used the card for capture was when I had WinMe installed) Lately I've been caputering off a DV camera w/ firewire. But now i need to pull of a VCR. If I use the Vidtools for Either Win2K or WinME I get cannot find device or it's being used by another blah, blah, blah. Anyway if I pull out the drivers disk that cam with my RRG I can install the Vidtools but not the driver (they're win95/98 only) but I can view the video playing on the VCR, but I still can't capture it, I get the "drivers may need to be reinstalled" story. I was wondering if there is a 3rd party Video program that can access the Hardware itself like Ulead or Adobe, I don't need to capture in Mjpeg, AVI is fine with me. Or should I Have (3) Hard drives (1) for WinXp & My programs, (1) small one for win98 & The Matrox Vidtools and (1) large one for a Scratch disk. I spent $300 to get the 2 cards and hate to think I have to scrap them both just to get another one.