" 3 Frags Left " - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: " 3 Frags Left "

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

Yeah thats it..
    Cool Hopefully ill get to get the other computer this one isnt quite set up from some big time fragging. Tee Hee Taz is going to have something to say about that for sure.

I didn't get to play much yesterday.

When's the next game planned? Or is the server always on?
    Found in the Underground...

[quote]Originally posted by Alchemist:
    <strong>I didn't get to play much yesterday.

When's the next game planned? Or is the server always on?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Server is always on and usually I hop in there everyday to see if theres any new meat for the picking LOL
    But sometimes theres no one there I just hop on Kali and look for another server. And I usually can show if when theres a game between some of us on Windrivers folks. Kinda got this little problem with my bod going on right now and I get a little tired earlier then I normally do and I fall asleep before anyone gets on.
    Im more than game when anyone wants to play.

[quote]Originally posted by Mayet:
    <strong>Do you guys honestly think you have a chance........... </strong><hr></blockquote>

Alrighty then! I've heard just about enough smacktalk...Time for the ol' KoWindster to dust off the Q3 cd and open the same can o' whoop that he opened on Taz....
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

[quote]Originally posted by KoWind7:
    <strong>

Alrighty then! I've heard just about enough smacktalk...Time for the ol' KoWindster to dust off the Q3 cd and open the same can o' whoop that he opened on Taz....</strong><hr></blockquote>

You heard enough have you?? While your dusting dont forget when I beat you ,you can come dust my Loser chair for YOURSELF cause I never use it.
    You talkin to Smack talkin Mort right now.
    what what you going to get the ole Q3 cd out.. IT DOESNT MATTER that your going to bring the cd out cause you know what dusting off the skills wont help you out when I walk up behind you and take the gaunlent to your booty.

I want KoWind and I want Absolute to cause he slipped thru the ole cracks and hasnt played me yet either.
    And it takes two to tango but three for me to wipe the floor with some men who wanna test the Mort. WAIT
    Its not a challenge.. Its me telling you two to bring your Candy bootys to the mat and feel the wrath that others fear. And anyone else that want to try and come and bring the little Frag Morticia club ... as my good friend Bob says " COME ON DOWN"
    JUST BRING IT !!!!!!!!

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT IM COOKIN ????????????

[quote]Originally posted by KoWind7:
    <strong>

Alrighty then! I've heard just about enough smacktalk...Time for the ol' KoWindster to dust off the Q3 cd and open the same can o' whoop that he opened on Taz....</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hehehe... I don't think just one can will be enough... if you want to tangle with Tish, I think you're gonna need to bring an entire case at least...
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

[quote]Originally posted by Wayward Clam:
    <strong>

Hehehe... I don't think just one can will be enough... if you want to tangle with Tish, I think you're gonna need to bring an entire case at least... </strong><hr></blockquote>

Actually I think they need to go to the bulky store .. Ohh heck better go to the manufacture and ask to buy stock. And maybe just maybe It will be enough to bring me down... HAHAHAHhhaha

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man whats up with these dudes. I have been talking some darn good smack and no one wants to play. Im not that good. Come on take me on.

ok but first i have to reinstall quake 3 since i installed winxp and erased everything.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

[quote]Originally posted by MorticiaAddams:
    <strong>Man whats up with these dudes. I have been talking some darn good smack and no one wants to play. Im not that good. Come on take me on. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Actually, I've heard you were a Quake 3 goddess of death who enjoys dishing out pain and suffering...

But that's just a rumor, right?
    Found in the Underground...

[quote]Originally posted by Alchemist:
    <strong>

Actually, I've heard you were a Quake 3 goddess of death who enjoys dishing out pain and suffering...

But that's just a rumor, right?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Go against her head to head and you will see how much of a rumor it is!

Calling all guys . . .calling all guys . . . need to combine our forces . .
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

You guys might even stand a chance because I put on the fake nails to be all girly-girly.

[quote]Originally posted by MorticiaAddams:
    <strong>You guys might even stand a chance because I put on the fake nails to be all girly-girly. </strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm getting ready to check in now.

BTW - I haven't found an active Western server yet. I've played some single player rounds - it's pretty cool.

No one's there anyone . . . .anyone . . . .Bueller. . .Bueller. . .

I didn't have enough time to get into the fragging yesterday evening - apologies to Morticia - but my suggestion to her still stands.

We could draft up a rough schedule of the times devout Quakers are available for a match.

Anyone second that motion?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

[quote]Originally posted by adept:
    <strong>I didn't have enough time to get into the fragging yesterday evening - apologies to Morticia - but my suggestion to her still stands.

We could draft up a rough schedule of the times devout Quakers are available for a match.

Anyone second that motion?</strong><hr></blockquote>

It looked like you tried to connect a couple of times last night. Taz was online for a short while, then I had to face Moticia by myself unitl Alchemist showed up and took some of the heat.

All in all, still had fun for about an hour.

On weekdays around 10pm CST for me; but that is not good form most others, so lately I have been trying to check in earlier.

Morticia is still the Queen of Q3; but I believe I am starting to show a little improvement. My goal = not to finish last.