Unreal2 Demo?

Thread: Unreal2 Demo?

Post Unreal2 Demo?

Anyone have any idea when the Unreal2 Demo comes out? I've seen screen shots and I heard the demo was coming out in the end of May, I guess it didn't happen..

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

The demo should be out any day now as the Official release is scheduled near the end of summer
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

I've been released...and I am waiting to be captured, but I don't think that may happen.
    Found in the Underground...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    <strong>The demo should be out any day now as the Official release is scheduled near the end of summer</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool...honestly I'm waiting for UT2003 more than anything but at least Unreal2 Demo will give us an opportunity to see how sweet the engine is

I thought the UT2003 demo was coming out first...
    If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tazdrummer:
    <strong>I thought the UT2003 demo was coming out first...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I beleive you are correct. It was the UT 2003 demo that was supposed to be released May 21... then got pushed back to that Friday (24 I veleive it was) then got pushed back a few weeks, but never stated exactly what date the third pushback was to my knowledge....
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

Here is a clip from their forums...
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    We understand you are anxious for the demo
    We understand you are anxious for the demo but posting "where is the demo" threads here won't make it appear any sooner. When we think we're close to the demo (i.e. within 5-7 days) we'll let everyone know officially through this forum. We're not there yet, we're still more than a week away. We could be more than two weeks or even more than three weeks away. We're not holding out on people, we're just not done with the game yet and although a lot of the game is coming together very quickly we still have no 100% (or even 80%) accurate way to predict exactly when that will be. I promise the development team is working very, very hard to get an awesome, polished UT2003 in your hands. The demo will be released when we think we've got all the major functionality of the game complete so that the feedback from the demo can be focused 100% on things we weren't already aware needed to be addressed.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">This was posted yesterday...
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here