What is your current game you are hooked on? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is your current game you are hooked on?

Battlefield 1942 Demo - Fantastic

nice to see there are some other oldies players! I'm playing Xcom 1,2,3 and Shadow President ( that's designed for a 286 but runs fine on my old 486! ). I'm also playing Europa Universalis over a LAN at a friends when we both have time. Lets see.... Front Page Sports Baseball 98 and The Unreal World v2.6

I like variety! As some may know I'm into old software.... Legalize ABANDONWARE!!!!
    Don't hate me because I'm a US citizen!

Originally posted by Ian_H
    Battlefield 1942 Demo - Fantastic
    Just finished downloading it.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Still a major CS junkie.

Been looking for games that equal it in onlin paly but none yet.

Hopefulls are Americas Army - still needs some work but has a good chance, Batle Field 1942 - played the demo and loved it.

For sinlge play - I had a crack at warcraft III and loved it. Most of the wat thru and it wicked.
    As I say to all users - Shutup & Re-boot

www.djrobjones.com - everything House

Originally posted by TeddyRuxspin
    Still a major CS junkie.

Been looking for games that equal it in onlin paly but none yet.

Hopefulls are Americas Army - still needs some work but has a good chance, Batle Field 1942 - played the demo and loved it.

For sinlge play - I had a crack at warcraft III and loved it. Most of the wat thru and it wicked.
    You know, I tried a crack at Counterstrike at a LAN party and liked it..... but not to the point of it being like crack to me.
    It is a good game and all, especially with that patch where you can watch the other players in a picture in picture while watching the map overhead.

Have you tried Tactical Ops? I seem to like it better than CS.
    If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!

The main thing i like about cs is the non play element.

A lot of my online friends are cs players and so when i go into our server I will know atleast 12 players out of 20. Not only am i playing but I am also chatting. i happen to be in a lcan too and one of the server admins. So i do have slightly more fun that a regular player. I do find it hard to believe myself that it has been nearly 3 yeasr since i first played it (maybe longer) and I still like it. However I should add im not quite as much of junkie as you think (my girl friend does though) as i play on aveage 7 - 12 hours a week.

the main reason I dont try many other games is everyone ele I play with doesn't either. Liek i said though Battle field 1942 and AA look like CS beaters as many of my friends are playing it.
    As I say to all users - Shutup & Re-boot

www.djrobjones.com - everything House