Cisco Drivers

Thread: Cisco Drivers

Exclamation Cisco Drivers

Qwest sent me a modem for my DSL. It's the Cisco 678 modem. The problem is that I've been trying to get DSL for so long...I don't want to call them up and complain that they didn't send the driver disc with it. (They also didn't send a power supply with it....but that's nothing a quick trip to RadioShack didn't fix... It was literately just a modem in a box. That's it. Just a modem. ) Anyway, I know the answer to this problem is to call up Qwest and *complain* about the drivers...but I don't want to mess with it. As you can imagine, I'm tired of dealing with them.

So...if someone could please point me in the direction of the driver for the 678, I'd appreciate it. I've searched the Cisco site, but it seems to be geared towards corporate users...which I am not. Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by FooL; July 25th, 2002 at 07:48 PM.
    if(post.eof()){SigBox.setText("Have A Day.");}

If you roll over like that every time they do something wrong that is their fault they will never improve the service. You don't need to be mean or complaining, just request the drivers! and for that matter a powersupply for the modem.

Qwests Driver page

PS you cannot configure the modem without the management cable, so it looks like you will be calling them for that anyway!
    Last edited by NooNoo; July 27th, 2002 at 03:27 AM.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."