A +

Thread: A +

A +

Where can I get some good prep test for the A + test I might need to get it for my current job?
    I like trafic lights

I just used www.cert21.com for the OS test and it had alot of the same questions that was on the test.

the only drawback it is $40 for a 30 day use.

Registered User The Computer Valet's Avatar
    I have not purchased any A+ software, but SelfTestSoftware helped me win my recent MS XP cert.

Get anything, really. Go to cramsession.com and download the cramsheet for A+. Go to Selftest and buy their A+ software. It's all good in the hood when you study.

Sorry about the attempt at ethnicity.
    Cheers,

The Computer Valet
    Mike Whalen

Most study books that are sold for the A+ exam include software with practice exams. I bought CompTIA's ExamPrep box written by Jean Andrews and found it to be quite helpful.

Most study books that are sold for the A+ exam include software with practice exams. I bought CompTIA's ExamPrep box written by Jean Andrews and found it to be quite helpful.

I have two books the MS Readiness Revision and the big All in One Meyers Book and I also use Skill Drills at BrainBuzz.com and have a LearnDirect account. I find the Skill Drills the best but you can only do three of the same in 30 days. Of the books I like the MS one. The problem with books is that once you have done all the tests, that is it as you are going to remember the ones you did.

I am starting College next month for A+ and Windows 2000 Networking but feel that by preparation I will benefit more from the course as I do not work in IT, being retired.

Good Luck and hope this helps.

Hi, try the site here. The way I got mine was by reading the dictionary size Meyers book. I didn’t read all the way through it but picked up on chapters I thought I was lacking in knowledge.

Registered User The Computer Valet's Avatar
    I have the Meyers book, too. It's DAMN big.
    Cheers,

The Computer Valet
    Mike Whalen

I find A+ Certification funny. It's like a drivers license you may get it but it doesn’t mean you know how to drive.
    "Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of church man are you?" - Vash the Stampede