WARNING!!: Octavian invades Philly July 31- August 4

Thread: WARNING!!: Octavian invades Philly July 31- August 4

Exclamation WARNING!!: Octavian invades Philly July 31- August 4

I will be causing mayhem in that town for those days. Anyone from Philly could give me some names of bars and places that I must go to when there is greatly appreciated. I will be at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. From my schedule it looks like Thursday and Friday evenings are the nights were I have nothing planned. Once again ideas of places to go are greatly appreciated.
    Faith is the substance of things not known and the Evidence of things not seen.

For the love of god, whatever you do don't go across the river into Camden, NJ.
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

For Highend bars you got second street with martini bars, some great theme bars and some really classy clubs between 2nd and 3rd on market. Then you have south street which is nice alot of laid back fun bars like tatooed mom and pontiac grill. You also have walnut street which has a ton of irish bars but some higend bars too. You can also go down to delware ave which as a bunch of lame tool clubs, durring the week they suck, on the weekend they suck but have a lot of taltant.

hope this helps.

I live in Philly
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies