DUI people are stupid

Thread: DUI people are stupid

DUI people are stupid

i went to a wake and a funeral of this girl that im friends with her brother died in a car accident, i didnt really know the brother. but it was sad he was 18 years old and got killed by some dumb drunk driver.
    its sad he graduated with honors and was going to go to the university.
    stupid drunk drivers, all drunk drivers are dumb as sh*t.
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...s-metro01.html

i think if somebody gets pulled over for DUI or something they should immediatly get thrown in prison for 5 years.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

I have to agree. They are tightening laws, (here anyway) but I still don't think they are strict enough.

Only bad thing is, then we would have a SERIOUS over crowded prison problem. Not that I think that is a reason to NOT be harsher, something needs to be done.....

Sorry to hear about the loss...how sad, it sounds like he had a bright future ahead of him...
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Re: DUI people are stupid

Originally posted by [NeoZeeD]
    i think if somebody gets pulled over for DUI or something they should immediatly get thrown in prison for 5 years.
    You're lenient. My wife and I have no patience when it comes to this.

Book them as hard as you can, they are only showing that they don't give a $h|t about anyone on the road..

I'll stop myself now before I start to rant..
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

My best friend got hit while walking to his bus stop (yes morning time) and was killed. Happened while he was in the 7th grade....

I also have a hatred for drunks driving....
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

when i was in high school, one of my friends was killed at around 2, we say around cause the woman thought he was a deer, and nobody found him till night time...her 4 oui....(he was comming back from the local swimming spot, as it started to rain, he was 3/4 mile from his house....)
    she got 18 months and can no longer drive...
    18 months for killing someone did'nt that make us all pissed off...
    i love peta...and sars...
    and bin laden....and n. korea....and china...and p2p...spyware...

I know how you all feel.

In her early sixties, my mother was knocked down on a pedestrian crossing by a drunk driver, had both of her legs smashed, spent 3 months in hospital.

I don't really know what happened to the driver, he was charged, I think he lost his licence, maybe he's reformed or dead by now. Mum's life has been harder walking with a caliper on one leg, but just to spite him, she's still going at 86 years of age.

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    My GF's brother was killed by a drunk driver, so I know how ya feel
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

In most states, the DUI laws have penalties exceeding 5 years in prison. In this case, we would also be talking about vehicular manslaughter which carries a much stiffer penalty than 5 years.
    L

Welcome to four more years of the most dangerous presidency in history.

If you get arrested for DUI in New York, they impound and auction off your car no questions asked. It is a HUGE deterent around here. They should start doing that around the country.