Video Card Help needed

Thread: Video Card Help needed

Video Card Help needed

hello all i felt that i sould turn my ear to the forum in the search to find me a good video card. What i am looking for is not too too expensive like 300. But Not a junk card. i know you do get what you pay for (sometimes) but anyway i want to use it for like online gaming like counter-strike. i just got a new computer WinXP 512DDR AMD160 and it came with a GForce2 card i went to play CS online and i starting laughting at the graphics. So that started my quest. I asked around and someone told me to get a GF4 Ti 4200 64Mb DDR which i found for 128.00 on the net , What do you guys think would be good for my system ? For all your help i thank you in advance

Video Card

go to pricewatch.com i got a GeForce4 4600 visiontek for 296.00.....if thats to much go for the 4400( i think about 80 to 100 dollars cheaper) ...i wouldnt go with any other card than those two....Good Luck Born
    If yea turnem upsidedown they all look the same!

you said the 4400 is about 80-100 bucks more than the

Is there that much of a difference frm the 4200 and the 4400

unless you're a gaming freak that wants all the power you can get from the GF4 you should not waste your money.
    A good Ti4200 should cost around $160 and would give you great performance as well.