Auto vol mute

Thread: Auto vol mute

Auto vol mute

Does anyone know how I can, by using the "Scheduled Tasks" in win2k setup up a trick to mute the PC at a set time?
    "The fact that I think Bach was mistaken doesn't alter the fact that I think the B-minor Mass is one of the greatest pinnacles of human achievement. It still absolutely moves me to tears to hear it. I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously" - Douglas Adams

Thumbs up

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~klukas/

The maker of that page has a little program named 'mute.exe' (oddly enough ) I'm pretty sure it will do what you are looking for. It's located towards the bottom of the page.

He also has some other interesting-looking tools for download. All freeware, too.

--Stryfe
    Please insert volume 'BRAIN' and press any key to continue.

/me often wonders why there isn't a minimum IQ requirement to use a computer.

thanks very much :-D
    "The fact that I think Bach was mistaken doesn't alter the fact that I think the B-minor Mass is one of the greatest pinnacles of human achievement. It still absolutely moves me to tears to hear it. I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously" - Douglas Adams