Battlefield 1942

Thread: Battlefield 1942

Battlefield 1942

Is it just me or is this ACE game plagued by unbelievably poor teamplay? I know I'm only playing the demo at the moment but most players seem to think it's a flight sim or deathmatch

Yeah, it's practically impossible to get people on public servers to work together. Everyone just wants to fly the planes around or drive the battleship.

The only time I really enjoy the game is when I play with people I know and we get some nice strategy going on. Then it's a blast.

You always get this with new games.. give it a few weeks for people to get their skills/experiance up, then people will start playing for the competition..

My beef with the game is that the maps that need more time often finish waaay to soon, and the maps that need less time often go for waaaaaay too long..
    There is a real balance poblem...
    "The fact that I think Bach was mistaken doesn't alter the fact that I think the B-minor Mass is one of the greatest pinnacles of human achievement. It still absolutely moves me to tears to hear it. I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously" - Douglas Adams