What do you guys think - Page 2

View Poll Results: What do you guys think?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Did something bad

3 18.75%
  • Wants to butter me up for something

13 81.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you guys think

Originally posted by Papa Smurf
    Dude, Females are very strange creatures to try and understand, Trust me on this. They are a couple of situations here which could explain your gifts.

1 - As you say she is aftersomething. I cant give you too much advice on this as you will just have to play it by ear and remember to roll with the punches.

2 - She want to give you a special treat just to show the way she feels about you. If this is the case well done as you are in for a great time as looks like she has planned the evening.

3 - No reason other than she wants to.

Try not a worry about the reasons she is doing this, I have been in this situation a few times and yes I've had a few surprises thrown at me, but most of the time Smurfette has done it just to say she cares and to thank me for being there for her.

Good luck and tell us how it goes
    Yeah, this is it. Girls that actually like you do nice thing and it really is confusing as hell. The bad ones just cheat on you and you will never find out or find little ways to drive you nuts. Just be happy that she's not psycho.

You forgot "Who cares what her intentions are, your getting some tonight"
    *Edited by Sowulo*

Thanks to A d e p t for the avatar!!!!

Im done here

"its not that i don't want kids, i do. just not right now, "

Okay, Okay, we've all heard that before, but we still want pictures. Its too bad you can't send us samples of what was in that bag over the internet. Maybe in years to come but with the present level of technology.
    Bouncy Bouncy

Originally posted by Orangeman
    Okay, Okay, we've all heard that before, but we still want pictures. Its too bad you can't send us samples of what was in that bag over the internet. Maybe in years to come but with the present level of technology.
    as for what was in the bad it was a nice little black lace body stocking YUMMY i don't have any pictures, but i may be able to send you a little sample of the home video.
    take care and tempt not the fates

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Shes up to something, women cant stand to see a man happy
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-