Update on the child beating b!tch
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update on the child beating b!tch

Angry Update on the child beating b!tch

Here is the article.

I sounds to me like she has everyone fooled. I hope the prosecution nails her to the wall and makes an example out of her!
    Sooouuuushi!

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Bitch looks like a crack whore to start with, second of all if shes beating her child like this in the open god only knows what shes doing behind closed doors, fry fry fry fry fry fry the bitch
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

She says it's the first time she has ever done anything like that.....r i g h t ..... I think she means on film

"There would be no excuse in the world why I did it," Toogood said.

She said she "was horrified and sick to my stomach and mortified" when she saw the tape.

"I know I hit Martha and I knew I pulled her hair and I shouldn't have did either of it," said Toogood. She said her daughter has been checked by two doctors and declared in good health.

So then, why the "not guilty" plea ?

I believe she needs help. A lot of it.
    But her daughter needs protection.

And by the way, I was also given a "good health" status by my doctor, 2 y ago, with my broken arm. (sky accident!)
    C'est la Vie...

"I invented it, Bill made it famous." ~ David Bradley
    (wrote the code for Ctrl-Alt-Delete on the IBM PC)

"You know you're a geek when... You try to shoo a fly away from the monitor with your cursor." ~ Juuso Heimonen

They say she's a gypsy, which if you don't know, is a huge grouping of people who are famous for con artests, and moving around constantly. Irish Travelers is the official name for these people.

The next question,

This is along the same line but NOT. How many of you out there "WOULD" spank your kids. I say would because some of you may or may not have kids right now.

PLEASE, I am not talking about beating your kid like this lady. I am talking about spanking. (No Cobra, not the Monkey)

Originally posted by TheLow1
    The next question,

This is along the same line but NOT. How many of you out there "WOULD" spank your kids. I say would because some of you may or may not have kids right now.

PLEASE, I am not talking about beating your kid like this lady. I am talking about spanking. (No Cobra, not the Monkey)

My new wife and I have a child on the way (4 mos. along) and have had many discussions about this very topic. I grew up in with an abusive mother who justified beating my sister and I with belts, wooden spoons, metal ladels, broom handles etc as spanking and discipline. I personally do not have any clue where the line lies between spanking and abuse if there even is one at all. The only experience I've had with corporal punishment was very bad, and as such have no intention of spanking our child.

I'm a big supporter of logical consequences which we used a lot when I worked with troubled boys in a group home a few years back. An example was that one kid in a fit of rage kicked the van which was used to transport them and put a substansial dent in it. His logical consequence was that since he had done damage to the appearence of the van he would work every week detailing the van to minimize the effect of his dent on the overall appearence. He worked until he had completed enough hours to cover an estimate to fix the dent from a local body shop. The hours were figured at minimum wage rates at the time. It took quite a while for him to complete his consequence and the next time he was upset he thought twice about property damage.

Originally posted by TheLow1
    The next question,

I agree with Kato's general view as it pertains to "learning from a punishment which fits the crime".

I have 2 kids and I can tell you that spanking was rarely used in my son's case, and I can't recall more than 2 occasions where my daughter received this form of punishment.

To better explain this, know that corporal punishment should never be administered if you are angry and should never leave a bruise or break the skin. Any child above the toddler years should not even have to be spanked anymore, as this form of discipline is no longer effective once they can learn from their mistakes.

Personally, my wife and I have used this form of punishment only when a behaviour was violent or hurtful to other children or animals, or when open defiance was demonstrated towards a parent. Even so, the child must be comforted properly to show that the behaviour resulted in the punishment, not their character. Even though they were punished for their misbehaviour, they must never doubt your love for them. If you have any indication that spanking will be seen as a lack of love by your child, then refrain from it and find other methods of discipline.

I know there's a big controversy on this, but believe me when I say that this type of discipline has a place in cases where other forms of encouragement don't work, but it should be carefully thought out and not seen as a "cure all".
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

She was in the store trying to return merchandice. It was probably stolen. A lot of crack-heads use that scam. They shoplift and then return to the store later trying to return the items for cash. I know someone who became a junkie and started doing that. That b!tch probably was upset that she coulden't return the items she probably stole.
    That's the worst looking hat I ever saw. You buy a hat like that I bet you get a free bowl of soup. It looks good on you though.

Banned
    Then on the other hand, I wish we could discipline adults and spank them. My god that is where all the problems stem from anyway. People who constantly arrive late, people that have to talk during meetings, movies, speeches, etc..., people that have no discipline or culture regarding their cell phones, people that let their children run loose and piss me off, people that expect to have everything their way regardless of who they step on, people that eat McDonalds and don't work out and feel they have to sue, people that won't let you merge in traffic, people that forget their exit until the last second, and so on and so on....

It is an epidemic of stupidity, lack of discipline and rudeness that is world wide.

its women like this that make us single men scared to date

I was spanked as a child.

It was not abusive.

I will spank my kids.

I don't think it should be used all the time, and should not be excessive.

It does have a place in punishment. Sometimes, words just don't cut it. Kids don't always listen, but they do if there backside is a little sore.

Do you spank your dog?? They don't listen that's for sure, sometimes they just need the extra encouragement.
    (_|_) I AM EDITED BY WEBHEAD (_|_)

I will now answer my own question....

I was spanked as a kid, my wife was not.
    I was a trouble maker when I was a kid, my wife was not.
    I will spank our kids, my wife will not.

Well said DiR[ëctory].
    Sooouuuushi!

Originally posted by DiR[ëctory]
    IDo you spank your dog?? They don't listen that's for sure, sometimes they just need the extra encouragement.
    no I don't hit the dog either. He's a maniac and I will often put him on the ground in a submissive position to show my dominance as the alpha male of the pack, but I don't hit him. I Scream at the top of my lungs sometimes, but I haven't lost it to the point of hitting him. He takes time outs in the crate too when he's being an A-hole and that actually works suprising well. He's learned that his crate is a place to calm down and relax. He's 800% better after a 10-15min TO and he has started to go in there on his own at night to sleep.