Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!

Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!

Close'em all you like Subzero, but you are NOT going to weezle your way out of it this time.

You've proven over and over what a waste of air you are, and by showing up at the other forum only serves to show that every assesment of you I and others have had about you is correct.

Care to try and explain your actions? Why cause trouble after we all had moved on? No one here or there were bothering you? I know for a fact no one had mentioned your name there, or your cronnie's names? so what brought this on? Couldn't stand the fact that you weren't in the spot light? No one talking about you? Didn't have anyone bitching at you so you could try act like you are the innocent victim like you did with DW and later with me? Everyone by now should be wise to your bullsh1t by now Ron... So what was the purpose??

Can you even attempt to rationalize your actions?
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

i love cinco de mayo, so many hot girls in the parades

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Rationalize is the word that will hang him Lycia. Why should he explain and take responsibility for what he has done when evertime someone mentions it, he can just delete the thread like a coward and move on like the small minded child he is!
    Sooouuuushi!

Originally posted by Akuma
    Rationalize is the word that will hang him Lycia. Why should he explain and take responsibility for what he has done when evertime someone mentions it, he can just delete the thread like a coward and move on like the small minded child he is!
    He can close the the threads all he likes..I can create them just as fast and as easily. I will stop, however, if I get one of two things. An apology from Subzero, yeah right, or a PM from Scott, again, yeah right.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

An apology from Dub Nero, ya that will happen. First he would actually have to take responsibility for his actions in order to apologize.
    Sooouuuushi!

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    A link to here or there would be cool.

Did I miss a good thread or what?
    WWBRD?

Originally posted by imaeditedbysowulo
    A link to here or there would be cool.

Did I miss a good thread or what?
    OH I wil be more than happy to give you the run down.

Well, it all started months and months ago.

Apparently, and I do NOT know the whole story becuase that part has nothign to do with me, Ron(subzero) and Darren Wilson got into some money changing and Ron, whether justified or not, felt cheated. Fine. It was all done OUTSIDE Windrivers.

Arguments happen, and Darren Wilson(DW) left Windrivers. The Steam Room is open. Subzero does not really take part in it. Maybe one or two posts that I saw. DW makes a come back. He is welcomed. I had no problems with DW. What he and Ron had going on had nothign to do with me.

DW posts a topic about his cell phone. Mustang, a Ron Crony, blasts DW. I believe ComputerGeekGirl, JVAGuy and others including Ron, blast DW...both Barrels. Sowulo and I, and a few others attempted to point out to Ron that all of this should be taken out of the Steam Room and out of Winddrivers becuase it was a matter between DW and Ron. Ron, of course wouldn't listen, getting more and more upset that we didn't take his side, even calling us DW whores or some such nonesense. I specifically pointed out that as a Mod, Ron should be above out right attacking users. It was lost on him. Mustang then chose to, in a separate post, call me some name. Fine. I responded. In the meantime Sowulo attempted to resolve this the Mod way. Bringing it up to SCott and the other mods.

Ron Continued to badger me, Sowulo and anyone else who he deemed had taken DW's side. After Mustang and I got into it, Ron chose to spew some pretty hatefull things against me, when I had NOT called him any names. I had at that point tried to argue rationally, I know I know, but I tried...things escalated.

At some point things began to calm down, then Ron brought it back into the open. I did much of the same thing I am doing now, which is to open peoples eyes to the cancer that is Ron/Subzero.

I was told to drop it. I was told to let it go and to move on.

The Steam Room as a result was closed. Sowulo, not getting anything from Scott, I had PM'd him myself regarding Ron's Hate Crime against me and recieved nothing in return. I went so far as to look up Windriver's host in an attempt to seek a head higher than scotts, but ultimately dropped it due to the request of certain users, did not get any response. So he gave an ultimatum, either Ron leaves or Curt leaves. No response, so Curt left. Renee soon followed as did Mayhem and others.

Nothing was mentioned again, as far as I know. I kept my word and said NOTHING about Ron or Subzero.

I scaled my posts back after the SR was closed.

A new forum was opened. I and other's were requested to Join by the creators, Sowlo and his son.

At NO TIME AT THIS FORUM WAS SUBZERO(Ron), ComputerGeekGirl, Mustang, Danimal, or JVAguy mentioned. At NO TIME were the events above mentioned.

All of us were content to forget and move on.

Yesterday, Subzero popped up at the other forum. I layed into Ron at the other forum. I came here and posted my Don't you love it.. topic, which Ron Closed. I posted Don't you just love it..Part Deux, sorry NeoZee..

Ron Closed that,

and well here I am. Wondering why Ron had to drag this mess up after all of us were content to let it go away?

Still waiting for your explaination, Ron.

P.S. Ron, if you close this, I will post another topic.
    Last edited by Lycia; September 27th, 2002 at 12:55 PM.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

humm, this is pretty gay... I remeber the whole thing about DW and SubZero..I thought it stop a while ago.. guess not

Originally posted by +Daemon+
    humm, this is pretty gay... I remeber the whole thing about DW and SubZero..I thought it stop a while ago.. guess not
    Right on both counts. However I would have put it as lame and not gay...What Ron has done and is doing is lame and calling gay is a disservice to gays everywhere, ebing lumped together with Ron. And I also thought it had stoped a while ago, but apparently Ron was feeling a bit left out since most of had moved on. So he decided to bring it all back out into the open. So I thought I'd help him out.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Apparently some people can't or don't know when to leave well enough alone. It seems to me there is a severe case of maturity deprivation driving this issue.
    Sooouuuushi!

Originally posted by Akuma
    Apparently some people can't or don't know when to leave well enough alone. It seems to me there is a severe case of maturity deprivation driving this issue.
    hey, wait, I thought you were on my side!??!!?!
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Originally posted by Lycia

hey, wait, I thought you were on my side!??!!?!
    Sooouuuushi!

this is so unfair.

i wanna fight too.

let some others play too, wouldya?
    It's good to be the King.

Originally posted by King Grover
    this is so unfair.

i wanna fight too.

let some others play too, wouldya?
    Feel free, Apparently Scott doesn't mind it if his Mods fight with users, why should he mind if users fight amongst themselves?
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

can i fight with you?

I'ts been a long time, sweetheart.
    It's good to be the King.