Don't you just love it...Part Cinco! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!

Originally posted by Budster64

I can't comment on this as I am not sure what was done and to who.
    I am only commenting and trying to bring to reason that this issue should be resolved outside the public eye and away from the general population. And going about it publicly will only polarize people and result in yet more bad blood and certainly is not grand publicity for WD.

Yes bad publicity. I don't mind that, Especially since Scott has chosen to not comment, to not offer any apology for his lack of action or for his agent's actions against me specificly or against other users.

A simple "I am taking care of it in my own way. -Scott" would have been nice.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

Originally posted by Lycia

Is sarchasm a completely lost art??? Again, my point about Subzero abusing his power is that he is supposed to be above acting this way. How can you respect him as a mod knowing that 1, he attacked another user, 2. he commits hate crimes based sexual preferance against another user, and 3 generally abusing his power as a mod?

Apparently none of this justifies it in your eyes, so nothing I can say will change that. If you don't see it, well what can I say..?

As for bashing you in the head, please don't take it personal, I am sorry that this has come up at all. As stated before, I was content to go one. I had other sites I was having fun with. I was content to forget Ron and his pals. But unfortunately he brought this up. Again, you have Ron/Subzero to blame.

And will do what I want. You DO NOT have to read these topics if you don't want to. No one is holding a gun to your head.

I see what you mean...your right noone forces me to read. And why bother trying to reason anything out. Let's air out our dirty laundry and our problems in public, since that's for the best.

Best of luck to ya.

And certainly I want to know if someone is using my passwords but that's a strong accusation. And if it's true criminal ...if not then it's libel.
    When cometh the day we lowly ones
    Through quiet reflection and great dedication
    Master the art of karate
    Lo, we shall rise up
    And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water

Thumbs down

Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    Well - since most people use similar passwords for multiple sites and he had/has access to the passwords here - it does behoove us to let people know that he may be using those passwords against them or others. Not that I'm saying he has, but it's best to be safe than sorry.
    I have to strongly disagree with this "logic." I sure don't have access to anybody's passwords! What you are saying is beneath contempt. You can think what you want of Ron/SubZero, but don't start making things up along the way.

Originally posted by Lycia
    I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, just an observation.

And come on!! Don't attempt to blame me for bringing you into this, you brought yourself in by asking questions. You could just as easily as the others, ignored this whole issue.

And yes, I did bring it into the public eye, and I am trying to answer questions, and I wasn't trying to insult you, it just caught me off gaurd your comment.
    Apoligy accecpted. I didn't want to really get "involved", I just had a few questions, as I was having some difficulties understanding everything that was being said. And I also suppose that now that this has been brought into the public eye, everyone who reads this thread is now involved in some fashon. In keeping with your highschool analogys, if there's a fist fight in the scool parking lot after school one day, and everyone crowds around to watch, is it any better if that fight had happened with no one around? Is everyone who witnessed the fight involved? Would the fight have been settled better/quicker/easier/more efficiently if that fight had not taken place in the school parking lot? I don't know, but it is something interesting to ponder.

Would someone please tell me where this other site people keep referring to is?

I thought this was a tech site, not a place for adults to act like babies!
    Last edited by Orangeman; September 27th, 2002 at 06:13 PM.
    Bouncy Bouncy

Originally posted by DonJ

I have to strongly disagree with this "logic." I sure don't have access to anybody's passwords! What you are saying is beneath contempt. You can think what you want of Ron/SubZero, but don't start making things up along the way.
    Hey, whaoh there pard. Like I said several times - I don't know for sure! Again - I don't know for sure. My actions are hardy contemptable when I may have a security issue now!!! And again - I said I was not sure - just raised the issue because I don't know.

Also, I'm not a mod, never have been and don't know what powers you have. I posted to get a response and there it is. I guess you don't. I still sent a letter to Scott for him to confirm.

I feel a little more comfortable that you guys don't have access to the passwords. No offense meant.

Originally posted by Quiet Thunder

Apoligy accecpted. I didn't want to really get "involved", I just had a few questions, as I was having some difficulties understanding everything that was being said. And I also suppose that now that this has been brought into the public eye, everyone who reads this thread is now involved in some fashon. In keeping with your highschool analogys, if there's a fist fight in the scool parking lot after school one day, and everyone crowds around to watch, is it any better if that fight had happened with no one around? Is everyone who witnessed the fight involved? Would the fight have been settled better/quicker/easier/more efficiently if that fight had not taken place in the school parking lot? I don't know, but it is something interesting to ponder.
    Better yet, what if the person who started fight, hadn't?

Reading is information. If all you did was read, then you are not involved, but by commenting, adding your voice, either way, you become involved and can only blame yourself.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Originally posted by Orangeman

Nor should it be a place where good mods are forced out and Power hungry selfish bastard of a mod be allowed to stay. But it is.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Originally posted by Orangeman

The "other place" is another web site yeah, i know - real specific - sorry). About every 6 months or so another alternate place to post pops up. Don't sweat it if you don't know. It's Curt's site and he put up a forum for people that I assumed he was inviting. I don't think his intention was to draw anyone from here and his site is much like the steam room was here. A place to blow off steam and chill away from the users and whatnot.

You're right -this is dumb. It's been going on since a while back and it's prolly not gonna end soon. I'd like to just ignore it all and as of now, I think I will go back to tech stuff and being nice.

I was afraid that I might have security issues because of this but it seems that the mods don't have access to our passwords and whatnot. I'm happy now and I'm gonna stop my poopin' and moanin'. DonJ - If I ticked you off - I appologize but again - I didn't know,

Can I be the first to say who gives a flying f***. There are better things to worry about in life without these childish games.
    GET OVER IT

Originally posted by Budster64
    See here we go again...no you're doing what Lycia likes doing Airing everything in public.
    For crying out loud he stopped in said hi got jumped on and banned....is that what happened???
    Cause I think in that case justice has been served. But if you want to go on and on about it, why not take it up at the other site where it happened...oh and another thing if just cause he's a mod here doesn't mean that everytime he posts somewhere else he's doing it as a representative of WD.
    Geezus does Scott have nothing better to do with his time than be hassled by you for something someone did at another site?????
    You all wanted a no-holds barred forum playground...you got what you wanted...live with it and go on.

over and out
    For your and every person who is thinking that Ron "just stopped in to say hi"..... There is more to the story. Thats all I will say.
    If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!

Enough of the lies and the Witch Hunt.

Closed...and you expected anything different.

Originally posted by SubZero
    Enough of the lies and the Witch Hunt.

Closed...and you expected anything different.
    hahaha....muahhahahahahahaha That's rich coming from you. You are some piece of...work...

Actually, I PM'd DonJ a bit ago to close this and the other topic, you can see my Hey DonJ post.. So Nyah Nyah Nyah..
    Last edited by Lycia; September 27th, 2002 at 05:26 PM.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

I just realized...I can't close the bloody topic.

I don't give a ****...go ahead and lie all you want Lycia. You just enjoy being a bitch and don't care about anyone but yourself.

Dont you people know that along with Ron, every prisoner in every prison on death row didnt do it either. They are innocent too. It was a witch hunt too.
    If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!