Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!

Hybrid View

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    A link to here or there would be cool.

Did I miss a good thread or what?
    WWBRD?

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    Does that include mobile to mobile paging, like the Nextels have?
    WWBRD?

Angry OK Children, Let's Play Nice...

...or don't play at all!

And, stop all of the references to profane language, etc. It impresses no one.

Originally posted by King Grover
    fair enough.

please accept my apology.

Good enough.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    Well - since most people use similar passwords for multiple sites and he had/has access to the passwords here - it does behoove us to let people know that he may be using those passwords against them or others. Not that I'm saying he has, but it's best to be safe than sorry.
    I have to strongly disagree with this "logic." I sure don't have access to anybody's passwords! What you are saying is beneath contempt. You can think what you want of Ron/SubZero, but don't start making things up along the way.

Originally posted by SubZero
    I just realized...I can't close the bloody topic.

I don't give a ****...go ahead and lie all you want Lycia. You just enjoy being a bitch and don't care about anyone but yourself.
    What a pitiful, lying, pathetic piece of $hit you are.....I wish that I could to lay it all in the open here...........

You little monkeys prick
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Originally posted by Lycia

I have posted up several things. Granted they are my personal views on the events, but hardly lies. Even the people who disagree with my actions will still be able to say that the events unfolded much as I quoted them.

And I do so enjoy being a bitch, I may be rude, I may be a lot of things, but I am not the things you called me, and I am not a liar. While it is hard for me to forgive and to forget, I am not unreasonable. But I really don't get much satisfaction out of this. All I wanted was an honest apology from you for your actions against DW, Curt, me and the Steam Room Populous. If only..
    Well...............you ARE a bitch...........fat @ss.....

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Originally posted by Akuma

You little, insignificant, worthless piece of sh¡t. Come in here with your mighty Mod powers and shut it down again. Oh! No! I cannot run away any more. You cowardly, dishororable, child. You and everyone else knows that YOU WERE WRONG! The steam room was a no holds barred room but there was a level of respect among the members for a little while until your toxic, pitiful, existance began to show. Then it became a hateful, spiteful place and that is why I stayed in the shadows. I watched you drive away good, honorable, people and for that I condem you! You were wrong, admit it, take some responsibility, and leave this place never to return!

DAYAM!!!!!!!!! Get some Akuma.........Whew!

Enough of the lies and the Witch Hunt.

Closed...and you expected anything different.

I just realized...I can't close the bloody topic.

I don't give a ****...go ahead and lie all you want Lycia. You just enjoy being a bitch and don't care about anyone but yourself.

Why should I apologize? Everything I said was withing the limits of the room at the time. It seems YOU keep bringing up old things. I never once mentioned what happened.

Start eating what you are shoveling

And Yes, you yourself admitted to being what you were called. If the shoe fits, wear it!

As far as I am concerned, my primary goal of being at WinDrivers is to help others and get help for my own troubles. I have done that for the last two years and I will continue to do so as long as circumstances warrant.

I have got some pretty nasty PM's from all sorts, but I don't care. I don't care what anybody else thinks or says, I am here. Not for Scott, (yes he does run a good site) but because I like to help OTHER people.

Now, as far as the steam room is concerned, the forum description clearly said "anything goes". I know what that means: NO RULES. Nobody could enter the steam room without asking permission first, so by doing so they were accepting what they were getting into. I was fully expecting flame wars to break out, among other "stuff". That is why I have never set foot in the steam room. I never even asked to be admitted, and never had access, because I knew there wasn't anything good or redeeming going on in there.

So if you want to play with fire (or steam as the case may be) then expect to get burned.

We should all drop this ridiculous nonsense immediately and make up, a friendship is a terrible thing to waste.

That's all I have to say.
    Last edited by MacGyver; September 27th, 2002 at 02:17 PM.

Btw,.. now would be a good time to activate a new AT&T Wireless phone. AT&T Wireless has excellent plans starting at just $19.99 p/month! For $39.99 p/month, you can get 600 anytime minutes, Nationwide long distance and Unlimited Nights and Weekends. For a measely $4.99 p/month, you can add Text Messaging and have the ability to receive unlimited text messages and send up to 100 text messages. What more could you ask for? Web/Email capabilities? Well fine then,... Check your local AT&T Wireless retail outlet for details and availability on a brand new GSM phone. And btw,.. don't let a flat tire ruin your day. Stop by any AT&T Wireless retail outlet today and sign up for Mobile Assist. And if you do it now, you can have the first 2 months of Mobile Assist free!! Wow!
    Hello World

Originally posted by imaeditedbysowulo
    Does that include mobile to mobile paging, like the Nextels have?
    Not paging like Nextel. But there is a "mobile to mobile minutes" option. Nextel is kinda a different animal in that respect with their two-way-radio functions. But to answer, yes there are 500 local or 250 national M2M minutes depending on the plan and location.

For more info, check http://www.attws.com for prices, phones, etc.
    Hello World

Sweet hibbidy bibbidy. Why? What's he going to the "other site" for? I thought it was invitation only.

Just get Dan to delete anything comming from Ron at the other forum and block his IP. Make the forum invite only and lock out new members that are not approved my Dan first.

Send multiple E-mails and PM's to Scott and let him know what is going on and that your posts are being deleted. He may ignore you due to the nature of your posts being to purposlfully stir up trouble (so to speak).

Send multiple e-mails to Ron asking him to stay away from "other site".

It's obvious that Ron has some sort of issue with you, the people who left and Curt. My suggestion is to leave it be and to lock things down so he can't bug you at the "other place". He's a "not so nice guy" that thrives on confrontation and I'd prefer that we not play his game and entertain him. It would be best that way and it would keep him from getting his jollies.