Don't you just love it...Part Cinco! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you just love it...Part Cinco!

Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    Oh, and what Mac said. This is best left a technical site and lounging - steam rooming done elsewhere.

Still Mac - it looks like a mod from this site went stirring up trouble on that other site (though I honestly have not been there for days and do not know what's happening) and now that someone from there is asking questions why - she's being ignored and her posts are being deleted. Seems fair that she post to me.
    I agree with Mac and ILTU, this is a tech site, and since I really hadn't had any tech questions for a while, hadn't posted here. I kept most of my nonsense at the other forums. So why is it that Subzero showed up there? That was my intent. This should all be a dead subject, but you've got Subzero to blame for dredging it all back up..
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

Originally posted by King Grover
    that sums it up pretty good there Mac.

Hmm, I agree with Grover!

Did I type that?

Oh well I agree with Grover!
    If all else fails / Read the Directions![

Originally posted by Lycia

I agree with Mac and ILTU, this is a tech site, and since I really hadn't had any tech questions for a while, hadn't posted here. I kept most of my nonsense at the other forums. So why is it that Subzero showed up there? That was my intent. This should all be a dead subject, but you've got Subzero to blame for dredging it all back up..

So, did he do anything, or just show up?

just show'd up.

yeah, I know.

It's good to be the King.

Originally posted by Quiet Thunder

So, did he do anything, or just show up?

Good question!

Dang - can't access from work cause I never sent the link to myself! Poop!!! I wanna know now!

To my knowledge he showed up and said Hi. But how would you feel if the person you hate the most suddenly shows up at a freinds house?

It's nothing he said this time, but it was his very presence that said volumes..
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Banned

or how stuff like this starts

To my knowledge he showed up and said Hi. But how would you feel if the person you hate the most suddenly shows up at a freinds house?

It's nothing he said this time, but it was his very presence that said volumes..

So why bring an outside issue here? Couldn't this be best resolved at the "other site"?

I saw it and honestly he didn't do anything, though he knows everyone there hates him. Looks like he was banned or something 'cause I don't see anything else from him. Issue over. Take a valium, chug a beer.

I think you should just let this one go and stay away. If he deletes more posts - go to Scott and the other mods and post in the comments and suggestions.

Originally posted by Quiet Thunder

So why bring an outside issue here? Couldn't this be best resolved at the "other site"?
    Becuase I am doing exactly what Subzero likes to do. Air his
    sh!t in public.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    I saw it and honestly he didn't do anything, though he knows everyone there hates him. Looks like he was banned or something 'cause I don't see anything else from him. Issue over. Take a valium, chug a beer.

I think you should just let this one go and stay away. If he deletes more posts - go to Scott and the other mods and post in the comments and suggestions.
    Let it go. Let it go a second time. How many more times do you people let others run over you before you get some backbone and stand up for yourselves?? Me I went against nature and let it go once...I listened to others again, and let it go a second time.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Been there done that and not on the other end of a PC...I said nothing, mostly because it was my friends house and not my place...I also did not follow that "person" to anyone elses house and begin anything there either.
    When cometh the day we lowly ones
    Through quiet reflection and great dedication
    Master the art of karate
    Lo, we shall rise up
    And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water

Let it go. Let it go a second time. How many more times do you people let others run over you before you get some backbone and stand up for yourselves?? Me I went against nature and let it go once...I listened to others again, and let it go a second time.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Someone just pointed out to me that Ron is not a mod here anymore.

Originally posted by Budster64

Been there done that and not on the other end of a PC...I said nothing, mostly because it was my friends house and not my place...I also did not follow that "person" to anyone elses house and begin anything there either.
    Well, bully for you.
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Becuase I am doing exactly what Subzero likes to do. Air his
    sh!t in public.
    Isn't he handling this through private email?