Dream thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dream thread

Dream thread

cobra posted a topic about his dream so i opened a topic for everyone can post the dreams they have, i think it would be pretty kool to hear what you crazy people dream of.

i'll go first.

i told my father my dream when we where having breakfast and he started laughing at me, which i thought wasnt kool but anyway.

i worked for the subway and my job was to make sure no pipes from the roof of the subway fell on the tracks because it can cause alot of damage. i was walking along looking for falling pipes when i see this one pipe about to fall, so i go to catch it before it hits the subway tracks but it was too heavy so i dropped it and it fell right on the tracks, then all these sparks started comming out so i got scared and took off. next this big cloud of fire comes out and pretty much blows up the subway and totally destroys it.
    so im mad that i blew up the subway because now i got to clean it up. so i go and grab some goggles and a gas mask and i notice my parents are in the subway crying along with my sister, they thought i died in the explosion. so i go up to them and i take off my mask and when they see me they give me a hug and are really happy to see me. then they leave since they now im alive and i start cleaning up the subway.

ok who's next ????

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

I'm gonna go with your dad on this one:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Seriously though. I don't dream.
    "I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay." -- Anonymous ebayer

"I figured out what's wrong with life: it's other people." -- Dilbert

wish I dreamed sorry... last dream I had was about 10 years ago

I know everybody dreams as it's a natural function of the brain, but I can rarely - if ever - recall them when I wake up.

My wife on the other hand has woken up crying or ticked off at me for things she had dreamt I had done or said.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Home of the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox
    OK let's see.....

Frankenstein is chasing me and I can't run,

Godzilla is tearing the neighborhood apart, looking for me

and I show up late for work in my underwear

I sometimes have Excel dreams er nitemares.

I used to have nitemares about driving my car and not being able to stop ever since I ran off the road into a corn field going about 95mph.

Then later that week, I ran through a red light and smashed into an old Buick at about 65mph.

I think I had nitemares for at least two years after that.
    That's the worst looking hat I ever saw. You buy a hat like that I bet you get a free bowl of soup. It looks good on you though.

right, i rarely remember my dreams either. but the other night, i had a weird one. i don't remember the context, but for some reason there were a bunch of people running around with maces killing people. somehow i found a pillow, and was able to use it as a shield, as i used my mace to beat the hell out of some guy. eventually he started laughing, shook my hand, and we went to have a drink.

I can't remember any dreams, but I know when I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty, it's a nightmare, or was it???

Oh, hi honey!!!
    Was it good for you as it was for me???

Smurf Village : 3rd house on the left next to the wishing well
    The last dream I can remember I was on a business trip to Geneve only to meet Kylie Minogue in the lift. For some reason this wasnt a normal lift but more like a hotel room lift with bed, shower, minibar, balcony the whole works. We were going to the top floor when the lift/hotel room stopped dead. We called for help on the telephone only to be told it would take at least 48 hours to get someone to even look at the problem.
    Now lets just sum up the situation here. I was in a room with Kylie [Aka the Stunner from Down Under] which we were stuck in for 48 hours and we had a bed as well as what seemed like a never endeding supply of booze and food. Whats also seemed pretty cool that it was Kylie that made the 1st move on me to begin with. Yeah I was Kylies sex object for 48 hours.
    Somoene once told me that dreams are like an advanced warning of possible encounters and situations. Well if this is the case its going to make me one happy smurf.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Codename "PapaSmurf" 007 :

Past Missions : Protecting the world from the Goldeneye Kid - Status Complete
    Undercover as a International Playboy photographer : Status Complete
    Bodygaurd for the Victoria Secrets girls : On going job

I'm surprised Papa didn't force himself into a coma so he'd never wake up!

I dream often and VIVIDLY. I often remember them, too. I can see, feel, smell - the works. Makes for some interesting dreams. Good and bad.

I can also control them often. I just realize I'm dreaming and start guiding the dream in ways I want it to. If I'm having a nightmare, I'm able to realize what it is and pull myself out of it and wake up before it gets too scary.
    Vote DrewmazTech for President!

"tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

good morning or afternoon.
    i just woke up and i cant remember my dream. maybe i'll remember later on today and i'll post it. i hate it when i cant remember my dreams.

but i have freaky dreams, i still remember one i had a couple of days ago where i was running from aliens and they where the aliens from the movie "aliens" . anyway the only difiference was the alien spoke very educated with correct grammer and all, but yet still wanted to kill me. then destro from G.I joe came in to try to help me but he got killed and destro was played by robert dinero. then the alien where trying to kill me and then i woke up, my alarm went off.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Just 2 nights ago, I dreamed that someone broke into my home to steal my 2 kids. I hated that dream, and to top it all off, my damn cat pushed open my bedroom door right after I woke up! F**ken CAT! MY heart was beating out of my chest.

Needless to say, I got up and walked my entire house to check windows and doors and kids. I am glad to say all were as I left them.
    Steven Henry

Originally posted by [NeoZeeD]
    but i have freaky dreams, i still remember one i had a couple of days ago where i was running from aliens and they where the aliens from the movie "aliens" . anyway the only difiference was the alien spoke very educated with correct grammer and all, but yet still wanted to kill me. then destro from G.I joe came in to try to help me but he got killed and destro was played by robert dinero. then the alien where trying to kill me and then i woke up, my alarm went off.
    Were you playing AVP2 by any chance? If not, try it and then go to bed, you will be screaming by morning!
    Steven Henry

Originally posted by drewmaztech
    I'm surprised Papa didn't force himself into a coma so he'd never wake up!

I dream often and VIVIDLY. I often remember them, too. I can see, feel, smell - the works. Makes for some interesting dreams. Good and bad.

I can also control them often. I just realize I'm dreaming and start guiding the dream in ways I want it to. If I'm having a nightmare, I'm able to realize what it is and pull myself out of it and wake up before it gets too scary.
    I experience the same things drewmaztech.

It's like I am half awake and I can guide my dreams to do what I want them too.

Boy is it fun sometimes
    (_|_) I AM EDITED BY WEBHEAD (_|_)

Registered User FatalException0E's Avatar
    This is really freakish. I was on ICQ with a friend of mine, telling him about this weird dream I had, then I scroll down the lounge and see.....

Anyway, the other day I was playing GTA3 on PS2. I was having a hell of a time, because I only needed one more car to complete a list that the chop shop wanted. It was an ice cream truck. I stopped and went to bed sans-ice cream truck.

That night I dreamed I was playing the game and found a bunch of em in one little corner of road. I was so excited about finally being able to finish that one. Waking up was a huge let down....of course, it usually is on weekdays, anyway.

Even worse is someone my friend was in college with who sleep-gamed. He dreamed he was playing Q3 and moved his hands like he was using a keyboard and mouse.
    Contents: One signature
    || |||| | |||| |||