another update for you all

Thread: another update for you all

another update for you all

I am the one who was getting killed by a family in WV and wanting to move home to NC.

I got rid of her this past weekend. I got a job doing client support for a proprietary software company, and am looking at possibly getting a move up to the tech support when they get a position open. I am back in NC. I met a girl 30 minutes from where I live, she got a little weird though but back to square 1. I think I will stay single for a while and concentrate on my career and education. I am 23 years old, and I realized that I don't have to be dating one person all the time. Though I like security of a relationship, I think that I am going to enjoy the freedom of independance. I am a spiritual person, and God has really been there for me always, even though I may not have been near him. I am getting back closer to God and the void I have been feeling lately is filling up. It is a great thing!

Thanks to all you guys (and gals) whom posted on here to give me support. This is an awesome community, and the people here seem to genuinely care about the other posters on the boards. This place helped me more than you guys may ever know. Thanks again for everything!
    Never underestimate the power, or aggrevation, of stupid users in mass numbers..

glad to hear everythings going well. congrats on the new job.

Glad you are beginning to enjoy life again.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Home of the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox
    Hey Jeff,

Glad we could help out.

Hope all goes well

Glad to hear your doing good.
    Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.- Ronald Reagan

Your post reminded me of that song "God-shaped hole" by Plumb.

Glad to hear the good news.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Originally posted by a d e p t
    Your post reminded me of that song "God-shaped hole" by Plumb.

Glad to hear the good news.
    Now I will have to download that song, I have not heard it or do not recognize it.

Now if I could only find less psycho women in my life...
    Never underestimate the power, or aggrevation, of stupid users in mass numbers..

Hey Jeff, glad to hear you're doing good. A little story. I ha been in a relationship for about 9 years, 2 years ago they left me. I said that I would not date in the traditional sense, that I was going to just have fun. 5 months later I met my current gf....

So my advice, which you sound like you are going to do, is stop looking, some one is bound to walk up and smack you on the back of your head.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

Originally posted by jeffbrown

Now I will have to download that song, I have not heard it or do not recognize it.

Now if I could only find less psycho women in my life...
    http://www.plumbinfo.com - Not much to the site for now.

"If you enjoyed the Cranberries, No Doubt, or Texas, then you will love Plumb to bits."
    Last edited by a d e p t; October 2nd, 2002 at 11:21 AM.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams