Whats up with this??

Thread: Whats up with this??

Question Whats up with this??

ok, i know not many of you guys are really gonna care bou this, but it is a prob that im havin..

what is happenin is that i have morpheus 2.0 installed on my box, and it is made in Java... i also have java 1.4 on here.

what is happening is that morpheus will work fine for maybe 1/2 hour or so, then it will BSOD my computer, and the message that comes up is along the lines of IRQL_NOT_GREATER_THAN_EQUAL...

mind you that i have not run the prog to see exactly what the error message is in the last little while, but im pretty sure that is it...

any ideas whats goin on???

also, i have not heard from anyone else that has it installed that they are having any problems
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

[geek code]
    v3.12
    GCS
    d- s: a-- C++>$ US>$ UL>$ P+ L+ E--- W++>$ N K- w O---- PS PE Y+ t+ 5++ X R tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e h-- r+ y++
    [/geek code]

ohh ya, should also mention that i am runnin win2k with service pack 3...

and im not afraid of the format answer at the second, cuz im gettin close to wanting to do that anyways
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

[geek code]
    v3.12
    GCS
    d- s: a-- C++>$ US>$ UL>$ P+ L+ E--- W++>$ N K- w O---- PS PE Y+ t+ 5++ X R tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e h-- r+ y++
    [/geek code]

i'm not a big fan of morpheus but anywho, i would verify that the version of java you have is compatible with that version of morpheus.
    "no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn"

Exclamation

I have encountered same problems with my XP box.
    I uninstalled Morpheus - and put Kazaa (With Diet Kazaa) and the problems have solved.
    I would also check Power scheme and if the NIC is having the Power option set. (Look under system -> hardware -> device manager Etc.).

Cheers,
    Gabriel
    Real stupidity beats Artifical Intelligence