Are "they" taking gun laws too far?

Thread: Are "they" taking gun laws too far?

Hybrid View

Why don't we *in the States* actually worry about enforcing the fecking gun laws we already have on the damned books??!

Passing more laws will not do a damn thing, it will only make it more difficult to for LAW ABIDING citizens carrying out their Constitutional RIGHT to own weapons.

The 2nd ammendment was created as much for the citizen/soldier to defend his home/town/government as much as it was for them to defend against and OVERTHROW a dictatorial and corrupt future government.

Benjamin Franklin warned us against giving up our rights. He said, "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

We've become a bloody nanny society, no one is willing to take repsonsibility for their own actions or their childrens, societies etc. Instead its faaaaaar easier to blame someone/something else or cry "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!"

Far easier to say, "My child killed his schoolmates because of those video games," rather noticing the warning signs, spending quality them with them, taking an interest in their hobbies, activites, freinds....maybe noticing your child has an unhealthly obession with obviously bad things...

I know I've gone way off-topic here, I just rant and rant sorry about that..
    Last edited by NeuromancerIV; October 23rd, 2002 at 04:56 PM.
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent