Just black & white output on TV - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Just black & white output on TV

You need to "Clone" your desktop to the tv... this you can do through the ATI icon in control panel (or it might be down near the clock as well).
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Smile

Hi Guys,

I just rediscovered this thread after a number of years and thanks, you've all done my ego the world of good, thanks ;-)

If any of you are using different forms of connections other than SVideo to Scart (via an adapter) and my trick of linking the top two pins doesn't work then it is likely one of the other possibilities I mentioned in my other post, please flick backwards in this thread to find it.

If you are having problems linking the svideo pins, note that you only need to link them at one end of the cable or the other so if your cable is only svideo at one end, you can link it there. Also, I used thin fusewire and wrapped it around the two top pins in a figure-of-eight which seemed to work well. When you push this plug into the socket, the fusewire just gets pushed to the base of the pins which is fine. Just make sure it doesn't touch the other pins ;-)