Anyone else get the WD 75GB and 256MB PC133 at Best Try?

Thread: Anyone else get the WD 75GB and 256MB PC133 at Best Try?

Anyone else get the WD 75GB and 256MB PC133 at Best Try?

I just got home from Best Try this AM. After having to push through the crowds and fight my way through a sea of carts (Who's idea was it to put carts out on the busiest shopping day of the year?) Well Best Try has a special for a 75GB Wester Digital HD and a 256MB Stick of KByte PC133 after rebates for $49.99. I get home and fill out the rebates, I pull the HD out of the box and the sticker says it's an 80GB. I'll let you know how it turns out after I get it installed.

Home of the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox
    No, but Comp USA has the GEForce4 Ti4200 on sale for $99.00 after rebates. Usually retails for $169.00 I casually showed my wife the flyer yesterday

sucks to be me, everything i wanted was sold out at best buy.

really sucked for me.

i wanted the hard drive and ram.

oh well

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

I got to Best Try at about 5:30a (opened at 6a) there where already about 300 people in line. I thought for sure I would miss out on the HD and RAM. I also got the 150 CD's for free after rebate. Then walked next door to Staples for another 100 cd's for free. My pals and I got there and there was a table set out front with about 12 spindles of 100 for free after rebate. After that they were all gone, we didn't get one so I was looking around on top of the shelves. We matched the SKU number in the flyer to a box high on a shelf. Just happened to be a ladder right next to it. I climed up whle my pals where are "look out" SCORE. There where 6 spindles in there. We took one each and the other three were snatched up before I could put the box on the ground.

Just to let you guys know I work at Best Buy as well as Sea World.

Beat this deal. I got a WD Drivezilla(200 gig) for $167.

I also get ALL Creative Labs stuff for Half off. (ie.. Mp3 players, Sound cards, etc.)
    "Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of church man are you?" - Vash the Stampede