Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 165
    Error: Expected ')' "

Garf.
    DNRC- let the new world begin.

I just tried it:
    http://www.windrivers.com/

Works like a charm for me...

What browser are you using? Netscape? IE? Using the latest version? Just curious...

Question

I too have been getting the exact same error for the last week, every time I open windrivers? I am running XP with 512mb ram on a P3 600. What is the cause and the fix??
    As soon as I select NO to the question "Do you wish to debug" everything is back to normal?? Why??

Heffo,

It basically means that there is an error in the code on that web page.

If you don't want to be bothered by messages like that then in IE go to Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab. Then check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification for every script error".

emr

Thumbs up

THANKS EMR THAT FIXED THE PROBLEM.
    NO ERROR NOW !

Issue still not fixed.....

Originally posted by emr
    Heffo,

It basically means that there is an error in the code on that web page.

If you don't want to be bothered by messages like that then in IE go to Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab. Then check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification for every script error".

emr
    Hmm that is great sugguestion, but it still does not fix the issue. That is similar to stating A child's room is a pig sty.... Keep the door closed. It still does not fix the issue...

just my 2 cents.

Garf.

Re: Issue still not fixed.....

Originally posted by Garfeild_Cat
    Hmm that is great sugguestion, but it still does not fix the issue. That is similar to stating A child's room is a pig sty.... Keep the door closed. It still does not fix the issue...

just my 2 cents.

Garf.

I'm not the webmaster for windrivers.com, therefore I can't "fix it". The solution I suggested was to allow Heffo, you and anyone else who didn't know, how to get round the problem.

If it bothers you that much then you can email Scott and advise him of the problem. I'm sure he will sort it out as sson as he can (if not having already done so).

By the way, could you let us know what browser you are using as DonJ asked? Might help to troubleshoot it for you.

emr
    Last edited by emr; December 13th, 2002 at 04:39 PM.

Re: Re: Issue still not fixed.....

<<<SNIP>>>
    Originally posted by emr
    If it bothers you that much then you can email Scott and advise him of the problem. I'm sure he will sort it out as sson as he can (if not having already done so).[/B]
    Sorry I did not mean to sound like a "whine whine cry"... To often do I hear (neighbor comp expert) Well me 'n bubba joe fixed that routter by using duck tape n the quiet'n the grinding noise by covering the cpu box with a blanket (/neighbor comp expert).

By the way, could you let us know what browser you are using as DonJ asked? Might help to troubleshoot it for you.

emr
    Now I know it has been a long week.. When I forget to type the data that helps.... TGIF

IE 5.5SP2 in one location and updated with patches in other lcoation. W2K SP3 and W98 ( never ME--- ME = headace)(grin grin)

Tks all

Garf.
    Last edited by Garfeild_Cat; December 13th, 2002 at 11:19 PM.