Diablo II
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diablo II

Diablo II

Hey!
    I have just re-install my computer yesthurday. And geezz Diablo II & expension should be included in Win98Se!

lol
    just kidin' it is sooOOoo long installing that game but worth it.
    Coffee flows in my veins...

Re: Diablo II

Originally posted by Visgothy
    Hey!
    I have just re-install my computer yesthurday. And geezz Diablo II & expension should be included in Win98Se!

lol
    just kidin' it is sooOOoo long installing that game but worth it.
    ¿¿¿ hugh???

and wht is yesthurday.. do u mean Yesterday or Thursday?

Thumbs up

Oh, u mean Diablo takes so long to install that it should be like an operating system installation..

Hmm.. joke was kinda off-track.. ahh forget it..
    I didn’t get the joke quick enough yet actually replied .

Umm yeah, so do you have any questions about the game or just wanted to post up that Diablo takes forever to install?

heh yea, I had to buy a new hard drive for one of my old boxes just so that I could install it.

so what realm do you play on?

This is one game that passed me by but I've always heard good things about it. Worth checking out? Worth playing online?
    Do You Realize? - that you have the most beautiful face
    Do You Realize? - we're floating in space -
    Do You Realize? - that happiness makes you cry
    Do You Realize? - that everyone you know someday will die

it is a great game. do uourself a favour and get the battle chest, it comes with diablo, diablo II and diablo II expansion pack. as always, gaming online with blizzard software is free.

Still havent played it online, but myself, my housemate, and a few friends hit it pretty hard every couple of months... still going back to it after 3 or 4 years, its gotta be good.
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

I just got the expansion pack this week from Ebay. Haven't played in a while, but I am looking forward to installing it once again Will be interesting/fun on my main system.

Where does everyone play?
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

I'm on west.

got a 82'nd lvl sorc, 42'nd lvl barb and a 52'nd lvl zon

I am board with the game. I have all characters at lvl 99. I guess I played to much. I loved the game to.
    "Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of church man are you?" - Vash the Stampede

Don't laugh too hard. .

Okay - silly question(s):

I recently just installed the expansion pack and have spent most of the afternoon playing. Even though I've had the game for a while this is really the first time I have played.

That being said:
    1) to play online do you recommend first completing the single player acts - if so how many?

2) Can you not take a character developed from single player games and use him/her on multi-player games?

Any tips for playing online for a LOD newbie? As I seemed to be completly lost once I connected to battlenet.

TIA
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

1) I would recommend not doing anything singleplayer, because you can just password a one person game and play by yourself if you really want to. That's actually what I did pretty much for all my chars.

2) a single player character cannot be played on the closed realms at all, and I believe even the open realms, though I could be wrong about them. (and play on the closed realms. open realms suck with all the cheating and such).
    General Darksteel, fascist dictator, socially inept and clueless demagouge, and one man army of the L.U.R.K.

Talking

I agree, it takes a long time to install the expansion pak Game.
    I like going on line and playing in single player mode, by creating my own game and password protecting it. I've found if you don't do that, and you create a game, someone comes and steals all the goodies, before you can get them!
    I'm a 42 bar but have yet to defeat Baal!
    HP Laptop 6830s with 4 Gbs ram and a 250gb HDD I run Vista business 64bit. But I have some old computers too.

I bought DII 3 months after its realese and never stop playing it. After when expension came out, I bought it the really day it was out. And I never been more than 3 months without playing that game. Unfortunally I do not have hi speed internet so in 56k it is not really playable on the internet. So me and my friend play thru small networks.
    Coffee flows in my veins...

These game are great for playing with another person who doesn't have broadband. Starcraft passed me by on the first go, and me and my best friend are now having a blast playing it. Too many games....too little time.