A fond farewell

Thread: A fond farewell

A fond farewell

I just wanted to say a fons fearwell to CNET Radio, which singed off for the last time on Friday 31 Jan. Living in the bay area, it was one of the few radio stations that I could listen to on the 2 hour drive to and 2 hour drive home every day.

Good bye and we will miss you.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Tattoo addict
    EEK ! 2 hour commute! *ouch*

I know the traffic in the bay area has gotten real bad,I lived in Hayward and worked in Daly City and Newark ,I feel for ya.

I never lestened to the radio station though.

It sucks when you have to put up with a commute like that and not have your favourite radio station to while away the time. Is there a second best or will you be looking at a car mp3 player?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

will you be looking at a car mp3 player?
    Just went with the Archos Jukebox recrder, cant beat 15 GB for $179.00. I have only loaded up 5GB and i have more crap on it than I could possibly listen to.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.