Outlook XP security

Thread: Outlook XP security

Outlook XP security

I just made a program that checks for new emails in outlook and detects if it's spam, but each time I get an email outlook says a program (mine) is trying to access it and it could be a virus bla bla bla

How do I disable this message, preferably only when my program accesses it, or disable it completly?

Thanks

Instead of checking email after Outlook has already downloaded it; why not download the “email headers only” check for (and delete) any spam, then let Outlook download the full message(s)? Would this not be more practical?

There are a number of programs available that already do this
    Matador is one that I recomend to most people.
    The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Originally posted by Poseidon
    Instead of checking email after Outlook has already downloaded it; why not download the “email headers only” check for (and delete) any spam, then let Outlook download the full message(s)? Would this not be more practical?

There are a number of programs available that already do this
    Matador is one that I recomend to most people.
    I know this would be great since it would work with any email program, but what of outlook checks the mail before my program? That wouldnt be to useful, and I dont think there would be a way to make delete mail accessible once its deleted from the server.

Do you know any solutions for this?

Thanks