Daredevil?

Thread: Daredevil?

Daredevil?

I saw the new " Daredevil " movie last night, it was pretty good, but Bullseye stole the show. It was a much darker movie than " Spiderman ", I had to squint a lot to watch the fight scenes... They showed scenes from the upcoming X-Men 2 movie, and it looks intense! Anyone else a fan?
    " I don't like the idea of getting shot in the hand" -Blackie in "Rustlers Rhapsody"

" It is a proud and lonely thing, to be a Stainless Steel Rat." - Slippery Jim DiGriz

I saw it too and thought the bullseye character was very overdone. There were some plot holes (one very major) and some continuity issues. The sound track also needed to be a clasical score or something premade for the flick rather than a compendium of popular bands that would sell better in the record store.

It did look good. In general it was well acted. The costumes were pretty decent. The effects were good. All in all it was entertaining but I was far from blown away as certain problems with the plot and some other things kept "pulling me out" of the film.

I thought the sequal for x-men looked awesome apart from the kittle licking wolverines claws WTF is that? Why cheese up a great trailer? Oh well. Anyway, it looks like collusus, nightcrawler and shadowcat and ice man and pyro may have roles. Dunno, but most of the second generation characters are in now. The hulk trailer was cool too, though the hulk looks really computer generated and I hope they clean the effects up before they realease it. I'm gonna quit my complaining now and go get some cocoa pebbles...

i was sappose to see it yesterday, but plans got screwed up beause the person i was originally going with got sick.

sucks to be me

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

The movie was good enough.

About the X-Men 2 trailer: However, I laughed my @$$ off when the cat licked Wolverine's claws.

Lady Deathstrike kicks @$$.
    "I aspire sir, to be better than I am." -- Data, Star Trek: Nemesis

Saw Daredevil friday. Foggy and Bullseye were hilarious. Kingpin was bad @$$ but underused. Affleck blows (just my opinion). X2 looks sweet. LXG looks like it could be good. The core looks tarded. I agree on the Hulk CG, but they still have a few months to work with.

Anybody want a peanut?

DareDevil was alright. I thought Bullseye was pretty cool although he did seem to take away from DD some. Overall a good movie.
    Tech Handbook Filling your computer needs.

Sounds good, I'll have to see it...

I think I should make an amendment to my earlier post.

It's worth the $$ to see it. I just wanted perfection 'cause it was from comics.

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Great movie!!!

Missed most of the trailers, caught the tail end of LXG, and the X2 trailer (drool!).

And OK, I'll be the first to say it: dear lord Jennifer Garner is fscking gorgeous!!!
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Dont know if I will see it do to Ben Ab-Flex

maybe when it comes out on dvd ill rent it... they killed the comic with Ben Ab-Flex being the main Chr...

Originally posted by +Daemon+
    Dont know if I will see it do to Ben Ab-Flex

maybe when it comes out on dvd ill rent it... they killed the comic with Ben Ab-Flex being the main Chr...
    He was the good point. Personally I think Ben's a pretty good actor in general and just gets the pretty boy rap.

The overdone character was bullseye, severe overacting (imagine captain kirk level overacting). And Electra, well, she ain't the comic character but the anorexic pushup bra underwear model character who knows teh martial arts.

Dude, Bullseye rocked! I thought he was the best part. He was a psycho! He's supposed to be over the top!

Banned
    Honestly, I think Ben is a horrible actor. He is always shown up when he is acting with Matt Damon. No comparison at all. His best role was when he played himself as a complete idiot in the sequal spoof to Good WIll Hunting during the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Pearl Harbor was a great movie, despit Ben Supplemental insurance.

This movie is defintly going to be a renter.

But I am intrigued by the trailers for this new Bruce WIllis Navy Seals movie.

Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    \ And Electra, well, she ain't the comic character but the anorexic pushup bra underwear model character who knows teh martial arts.
    you say that like its a bad thing
    take care and tempt not the fates