Exercising - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exercising

I'm going shopping for treadmills this weekend. I need to get in better shape. I just filled out an application for the local volunteer fire department, and if I want to be accepted I should probably get back in shape.

Does getting up from the couch to sprint to the fridge and bathroom during a commercial break, count?

I was lucky enough that a girl at work was looking to offload her new treadmill for only $75! She got preg and needed to changer her "workout room" into a nursery.

I have it smack in my livingroom, facing the TV. It's the only way I can do it.
    Vote DrewmazTech for President!

"tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

I can't hear the tv very well over mine.....
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

I really need to start exercising. I'm 6' 1" and 275 pounds. My wife likes how much muscle I have, but it is covered with too much fat. It's tough to find the time to exercise because I'm always watching the girls (5 months and 4 years) or doing chores.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

Well, exercising has always been important to me. I usually go to the gym 3 times/week and use the treadmill. Back in September I was jogging everyday, I wanted to train for long distance running. Now I started hiking once/week. Hiking gets you in great shape, plus its an amazing view once you reach the summit. I'm about 5'8" 155. But I want to try and get under 150.
    I think the problem is either an ID10T or PEBCAK error