You Can't Surrender Yet

Thread: You Can't Surrender Yet

You Can't Surrender Yet

I heard on the radio about a week ago some Iraqi soldiers crossed the border into Kuwait. They saw some British soldiers doing drills and mistakenly thought the war had started. They immediately surrendered to the British. The British did not know what to do with them since no war had yet started, so they sent the Iraqis home.

During the gulf war the Iraqi soldiers were surrendering faster than the allies could count them. I guess it's only a matter of time before we find out what happens this time.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

i can't wait to see all the Iraqis dancin in the streets of Bagdad...gonna be a wild party for sure.

on to Tehran!

"Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of church man are you?" - Vash the Stampede

Home of the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox
    Iraq sends it's troops to France for Basic Training

Internet Linebacker
    That's some really agressive surrendering!

I feel so bandwagonesq,

I hate the French, but not for this not backing the us...just because they are French. I think I have finaly found a group that it is "PC" to hate!! YEAH!!

Grounds Keeper Willie said it best, in reference to the French...
    Cheese etin' surrender monkeys
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Saddam's biggest weapon isn't missles or chemical weapons. It's oil. I heard on the news that US intelligence believes Saddam has explosive charges set on all 700+ of his oil wells, and they can be detonated from a central location. And you can bet that this time he's going to make sure the wells can't be capped as easily as they were in Kuwait.

Oil well fires of this magnitude would also cause significant environmental harm.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    And you can bet that this time he's going to make sure the wells can't be capped as easily as they were in Kuwait.

Oil well fires of this magnitude would also cause significant environmental harm.
    Easily capped!?! I know what you mean, but the reality is that it took over 9 months to cap some of those. Do you believe it would take longer than that to if his intentions are met?

I saw a picture of those burning wells in a command building when I was in the Marines, the title of the picture was “Hell on Earth”. And man, it depicted it! He did that to a neighboring country he invaded, can you imagine what a sick individual would do that to his own homeland!?! To even use this as a threat, I wonder if his people know about this!

we need to take him out, wheres my trusty sniper .hummmm...

Originally posted by MacGyver

Maybe this is the argument we need to get the Fufu Treehuggers to support our men and women over there.