Mac finally loses in Photoshop.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mac finally loses in Photoshop.

Mac finally loses in Photoshop.

"Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of church man are you?" - Vash the Stampede

I posted MaximumPC's similar results on a photoshop fourm and espite massive evidence that macs are hella slower they still argued that they were faster and better.

Even adobe can not show them. The information will bounce off mac users heads never entering the eyes or ears.

I demand a recount

Originally posted by +Daemon+
    I demand a recount

dis many plus dis many is dis many ^2

dis many minus dis many is negative dis many

There you go. PC still wins.
    "I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay." -- Anonymous ebayer

"I figured out what's wrong with life: it's other people." -- Dilbert

hehe, only if apple would get motorla to bust out a 2 ghz drool

hehe, only if apple would get motorla to bust out a 2 ghz drool
    Is that drool from you sleeping? Cause you KNOW your dreaming!!!
    "I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay." -- Anonymous ebayer

Originally posted by Gollo
    I don't think it's drool, I thinks it's melted plastic from his last Mac Cube.
    The Artisan formerly known as A+Tech.

Originally posted by A+Tech
    I don't think it's drool, I thinks it's melted plastic from his last Mac Cube.
    wish I had a mac cube, no fans nice little tocuh button, or wave your hand over it and turn it on. though I didnt have the cash at the time.. o-well my ti-books works for me.

oh and on the subject...

"It took the x86 arch how long to beat mac? and look how much mhz you have to use to beat mac humm, power hungry"
    Last edited by +Daemon+; March 26th, 2003 at 04:16 PM.

wish I had a mac cube, no fans nice little tocuh button, or wave your hand over it and turn it on. though I didnt have the cash at the time.. o-well my ti-books works for me.

oh and on the subject...

"It took the x86 arch how long to beat mac? and look how much mhz you have to use to beat mac humm, power hungry"

With me it all comes down to price... beside IMO all macs/g4's/imacs/cubes look tacky.

Not to start a flame war but no thanks I'll give the mac to my 2yr old neice.
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU READING MY SIGNATURE FOR?!?

ONCE A GEEK ALWAYS A GEEK...

Originally posted by CreepingDeath
    With me it all comes down to price... beside IMO all macs/g4's/imacs/cubes look tacky.

Not to start a flame war but no thanks I'll give the mac to my 2yr old neice.
    hehe more for me

well yeah I dont really like there look of the desktop but the ti-book damn this thing is sweet looking..

I cant look at pc screens (lcd) cause there blury to me, and plus pc laptops are made with plastic..humm ugly things, and there bulky, and if you try to get a thin laptop theres no cdrom, you have yo use a docking station or a external cdrom...I like my titanium case, 1 inch think is fine, theres a dvd/cdrom (going to put a cdrw in it soon) and the screen is the ebst out there so clear
    Last edited by +Daemon+; March 26th, 2003 at 07:39 PM.

hehe more for me

well yeah I dont really like there look of the desktop but the ti-book damn this thing is sweet looking..

I cant look at pc screens (lcd) cause there blury to me, and plus pc laptops are made with plastic..humm ugly things, and there bulky, and if you try to get a thin laptop theres no cdrom, you have yo use a docking station or a external cdrom...I like my titanium case, 1 inch think is fine, theres a dvd/cdrom (going to put a cdrw in it soon) and the screen is the ebst out there so clear
    Not all of them. My vpr Matrix 185A5 is a titanium shelled system. Anyways if I had the cash I would be ALL OVER a cube with a 21" flat panel. (dangit Daemon you got me drooling now!! )

I do however have to give respect where it's due... The apple cinema display is f*cking AMAZING!

I recently had the chance to check one out.
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU READING MY SIGNATURE FOR?!?

ONCE A GEEK ALWAYS A GEEK...

Originally posted by Gollo
    Not all of them. My vpr Matrix 185A5 is a titanium shelled system. Anyways if I had the cash I would be ALL OVER a cube with a 21" flat panel. (dangit Daemon you got me drooling now!! )

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Originally posted by CreepingDeath
    I do however have to give respect where it's due... The apple cinema display is f*cking AMAZING!

I recently had the chance to check one out.
    At my old job (working at teh college here in town) we had 8 of em, and I wasnt impressed, the things were heavy as hell and werent very bright even at full brightness.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-