outlook problems

Thread: outlook problems

outlook problems

I keep getting Illegal Operation errors in outlook 2000. It will work fine for about 5 minutes and then crash. I have tried the inbox repair tool, office repair, and a full office reinstall.

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module FLDPUB.DLL at 018f:3f9994f4

OL98: ErrMsg: "Invalid Page Fault in Module Fldpub.dll"

Let us know if this fixes it for you...Good Luck!

Thanks DonJ,

I tried the first repair method and things seem to be working fine.

microsoft outlook 2000

Quote Originally Posted by gpint
    I keep getting Illegal Operation errors in outlook 2000. It will work fine for about 5 minutes and then crash. I have tried the inbox repair tool, office repair, and a full office reinstall.

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module FLDPUB.DLL at 018f:3f9994f4
    Did you ever get a solution to the invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll problem in microsoft outlook 2000? Please email Thanks

Edited By NooNoo - not a good idea to leave your email address on the boards. The board has an email system - please use that.
    Last edited by NooNoo; October 16th, 2004 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Baus
    Did you ever get a solution to the invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll problem in microsoft outlook 2000? Please email to [email protected]. Thanks
    Welcome to Windrivers John. We may never know the answer to your question as this thread dates back to April 4, 2003. Although he says it did work for him.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Did you ever get a solution to the invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll problem in microsoft outlook 2000? Please email Thanks

Edited By NooNoo - not a good idea to leave your email address on the boards. The board has an email system - please use that.

What to try
    For more information on System errors involving Fldpub.dll, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    Q196109 Err Msg: Illegal Page Fault in Fldpub.dll
    The <folder name> Net Folder, which is administered by <folder owner> is no longer sending you updates. If you have any questions, please contact the administrator of this Net Folder

from here

It seems that the Outlook98 kb linked above is valid for Outlook 2000
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Yes. The solution in that old thread worked.