Rubber Computer Case Feet

Thread: Rubber Computer Case Feet

Rubber Computer Case Feet

Does anyone know where I could buy some rubber feet for my pc? She's scratching up my table, and I know the rubber feet would resolve the issue.
    "I see your lips moving but all I hear is 169.blah.blah.blah."

Any good Do it yourself store - and get some stick on felt or rubber feet. Finding the correct feet for your case would entail writing to the case manufacturer.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

This is actually one of my pet peaves when it comes to PC cases... rubber feet attached with adhesives or two-way tape. Invariably at least one will fall off never to be seen again. How the feet are attached is actually one of my litmus tests when shopping for a new case for myself or someone else. Frustratingly, it's not just the cheap cases that practice this. I've seen some very nice models from some very well respected manufacturers that were perfect in every other way except for this issue.
    "Without fools there would be no wisdom."

In one of the really, really Blue states.
    Many computers use the same type of rubber feet. If you have 4 small holes on th bottom of your case you can try ordering these. Or you can do what was suggested and try a hardware store for something that will work.

Radio Shack over-charges for just about everything, but does carry stick on feet for "projects" & they will work for PC cases as well.