Matrix Reloaded

View Poll Results: Did you like the new Matrix Movie?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its was a great film

24 72.73%
  • No, it sucked they killed the movie with this one

9 27.27%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Matrix Reloaded

So if you have seen it, what did you think about it?

oh theres a poll above my post, please use it

Where is the option for

"I haven't seen it yet, because it hasn't freakin opened here yet!"
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Awesome fight scenes, killer chase scenes, and a great spin on things. I would recommend it to anyone. If you don’t like the move, your expectations must be so far up in the clouds! Come down to reality and you will see it was a great flick!

Banned
    Originally posted by Ya_know
    Awesome fight scenes, killer chase scenes, and a great spin on things. I would recommend it to anyone. If you don’t like the move, your expectations must be so far up in the clouds! Come down to reality and you will see it was a great flick!
    That is what I said about Starship Troopers, but everyone called me crazyyyyyyy

Those are two extreme options. I want to vote for, "It was pretty good but the first one was better."

X2 was definitely the better movie.

Originally posted by Cleetus
    That was the one with the giant bugs, and Denise Richards!?! Man that movie really sucked. Is crack a 5th food group for you?

Originally posted by Cleetus
    that movie sucked.. i was about to get my money back for the tickets.. my date made the night better though..

i am going to see matrix today, didnt have time this weekend.
    Assumption is the mother of all fucl< ups

Talking

Starship Troopers ROCKED!!

Lost in a world of confusion, unable to freemymind
    i was offered a part as an extra in that film, however, i couldnt fund a flight to the US
    No girl deserves my tears, and the one who does will never make me cry.

Lost in a world of confusion, unable to freemymind
    and i still havent seen it!
    No girl deserves my tears, and the one who does will never make me cry.

will here is my two cents for the Matrix movie....It sucked...

I was soo disappointed I was looking forward to see this movie and it was wack. Fight scense were ok but they tried to hard, kept seeing the same stupid jump in the air slow motion flip thing over and over and over again... And morpheus needs to shutup, he kept preeching in this movie, like half the movie is him preeching grr... Movie made some sense, alot of it was confusing but you can follow it, most poeple couldnt. What they were saying about programs and crap is BS (I know I know, Hollywood hacker eye candy) another thing, they had to many things going, to many villians etc... the whole Zion thing was wack they should have taken that out.. Now I dont get it was it looked like crap but the people in the white room with the transparent computers, it looks nice..oh-well

Needs better acting to, acting wasnt that great. I think they killed the movie with this second one...

Just my two cents

I will post the disenting opinion.

Scenes were long and drawn out and often pointlessly so. I.E. the dance/trinity-neo doinit scenes, much of the dialogue, etc. Even the fight scenes went on too long, too much kung-fu and not enough bullets. The matrial arts slomo/wire stuff has become so played out between the asian flicks that spawned it and the new ones over here that I'm quite sick of it. There are too many characters for the film as it is and they are not developed enough to make me feel for any of them.

None of the above is a big deal, they are just flaws. No movie is perfect.

There is an issue I have that there really seemed to be a definitive lack of an ending to the film. It was like they were ending a miniseries or doing a network finale. The way they ended it made me feel like they were slapping you in the face and saying - see you when you spend your next $9. SUCKER!!! Most of the people I was with had the exact same opinion. I don't go to the movies and spend $50 on the fam's night out to get smacked by something I expected to at the very least be a complete story and not just part 1 of the 2 sequels for the 1st film.

The overall story is actually quite nice and very intriguing. I think I have it figured out and it's kind of cool. I just wish they would have done things a bit differently.

Home of the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox
    I seen it Saturday night, wasn't impressed. I thought the first one was so much better. Although, the chase scene on the freeway was petty cool, the chop- sockey stuff got old.

Also, I've often wondered what became of Milli Vanilli

I don't think I'll be shelling out $9 for the next one. I'll wait to rent the DVD, just to see how this one ends.

Originally posted by Tacklebox
    I don't think I'll be shelling out $9 for the next one. I'll wait to rent the DVD, just to see how this one ends.
    Couldn't have said it better...

I like the part where Neo went back in time in that phone booth and....... ooops. wrong movie.

eh well.

Wyld Stalions RULE!!!!!
    It's good to be the King.