Matrix Reloaded - Page 2

View Poll Results: Did you like the new Matrix Movie?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its was a great film

24 72.73%
  • No, it sucked they killed the movie with this one

9 27.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Mod_King
    teh matiX is the suck. matrix people are are dumb. i am teh one.

Originally posted by Mod_King
    teh matiX is the suck. matrix people are are dumb. i am teh one.
    ahh cobra....

There are many joys with having young kids, but one downside is that I rarely see movies. I think the only movie I have seen in the theatre this year was "Catch Me If You Can". I saw some movies on pay per view when I was recovering from my surgery in February. I have not seen either Matrix movie. Maybe I will catch them on the classics channel after I retire.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

i finally got to see it yesterday..
    i went to movico 24, is a fearly new theater and is huge, its got tremendously large screen, sweet sound ( loud too ), the sits recline and arm rests fold backwards, just in case you want to get 2 sits intead of 1..
    well any ways, i thought the movie kicked a$$, i cant see how people didnt like it, probably they were specting much more than that... fighting scenes and the chase in the highway was definetely a bad a$$.. i recommend the movie for those of you that havent seen it yet, i cant wait to see it a 2nd time..

cheers.
    Assumption is the mother of all fucl< ups

Originally posted by PeLiGrOsO
    i finally got to see it yesterday..
    i went to movico 24, is a fearly new theater and is huge, its got tremendously large screen, sweet sound ( loud too ), the sits recline and arm rests fold backwards, just in case you want to get 2 sits intead of 1..
    well any ways, i thought the movie kicked a$$, i cant see how people didnt like it, probably they were specting much more than that... fighting scenes and the chase in the highway was definetely a bad a$$.. i recommend the movie for those of you that havent seen it yet, i cant wait to see it a 2nd time..

cheers.
    Perhaps the fact that it ends in the middle of the movie after two and a half hours...

Banned
    Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    Perhaps the fact that it ends in the middle of the movie after two and a half hours...
    DIdn't you know that going in?

It is kinda like when my ex went with me to see the first LOTR, then got pissed cause it ended in the middle of the movie after 3 hours. She was probably the only person on earh who didn't know it, but for her it completely ruined the movie.

Originally posted by Chëëzmønkëy
    i was offered a part as an extra in that film, however, i couldnt fund a flight to the US
    Wasn't it filmed in Austrailla?
    I like trafic lights

You know well it was going to end like that.. kids..
    Assumption is the mother of all fucl< ups

Originally posted by Cleetus
    DIdn't you know that going in?
    Nope. For some reason I expected a movie to be a movie with a beginning, middle and end. I can usually live with out the former but the latter is quite important to the story.

I prefer my cliffhangers to be free and on network television. Not something I pay a great sum of $$$ for.

Now we have to wait 9 million years for the sequel to the sequel to see the ending and I will most likely forget the plot by then.

Nope. For some reason I expected a movie to be a movie with a beginning, middle and end. I can usually live with out the former but the latter is quite important to the story.

I prefer my cliffhangers to be free and on network television. Not something I pay a great sum of $$$ for.

Now we have to wait 9 million years for the sequel to the sequel to see the ending and I will most likely forget the plot by then.
    the next one is being released in a couple of months not a long wait, but I know the feeling..

Oh and the movie sucked

That's why you buy the dvd
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I paid $4.50 on a sunday morning show..

It was well worth it.. I took my parents to see it.. It was the first movie theater show they seen since Jaws.. LOL.. they like it. The theater that I seen it is huge(or though it seems).
    Here is a picture of what my theater is.

Anyways.. I knew this was half a movie and the fact it was a sequel. I just expected non other than 80% action 10% plot 10% drama.. thats what I got.. I loved it

The fight seen with the pole and a hundred smiths is cool

"the whole Zion thing was wack they should have taken that out.. Now I dont get it was it looked like crap but the people in the white room with the transparent computers, it looks nice..oh-well"

Daemon, the reason why the white room looked so nice, is that white room isn't in reality. if you notice, right before you see the white room you see the same four people plugged into som chairs , I guess ZION decided that it was easier to run a dockin centre thru a "mini matrix" then actually build one.

I liked the movie, I thought it was great for what it was : a the middle of a trilogy. i helped people see what the characters are up to and prepares you for the finish. I'm sure that once the third one is released (in a few months, not 9 million years...) we'll all go back and say "oh yeah, now reloaded makes alot of sense and fits perfectly!"
    Today, a haiku:

Google, you f**ktard
    my fingers are so weary
    of repeating crap

oh yeah, and if you want a good laugh, read this review by the whakco's at the landover baptist church:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0...xreloaded.html

dem churhc folk's is crazy!
    Today, a haiku:

Google, you f**ktard
    my fingers are so weary
    of repeating crap

Internet Linebacker
    I only like Smith. Neo, Morpheus and all the others need to die, Smith is the One. Trinity can live, but Smith should kill everyone else in Revolution.