Worst movie ever!!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst movie ever!!!

Angry Worst movie ever!!!

Have you ever seen a movie so bad it made you angry? This weekend I saw a movie that was so bad I wanted to place my genitals in a salad shooter, because that would be more plesent than watching this movie. Have you ever wanted to go out and have a buffet from the cats litter box because it would leave a better taste in your mouth?

Well this weekend the kids picked a movie from the Hollywood Video .99 cent rack and I am angry that I spend .99 cents on it. What movie could possible be this bad you ask?

Master of Disguise.

What was your worst movie experience?
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

It's hard to pick one of all time, but recently I would have to say 8 Mile. That movie stole an hour and a half of my life and I want it back!

There was one REALLY crappy movie I remember seeing a while back. I forget the name, but it was about this gang that hijacks this girl and ends up making her take them to her house. At the end of the movie it turns out that the girl's family are a bunch of vampires or something. SUPER low budget.

Originally posted by meatwad
    That movie stole an hour and a half of my life and I want it back!
    I'd ask for the hour and a half back, but I would be afraid the irony gods would teach me a lesson about being careful what you wish for and make me see the movie again.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

"The Fast and the Furious".

I just saw it this week for the first time. I thought while watching it that it seemed like a typical chick flick, just with some gears and spinnin’ tires. I confirmed this when my wife told me that she actually liked it!

Banned
    I felt that way after watching Traffic. My god, the movie was so freaking slow, and didn't go anywhere. Honestly though, most of the top Acadamy movies do that to me. But there have been plenty of others, just can't think of them right now.

anything starring Jim Carrie. Cable Guy in particular was the worst. I made it a whole 15 minutes before I turned it off and took it back for a refund (blockbuster has a guarntee that if you don't like it, they give you your money back)

I think it was the movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson. I hated that. Come to think of it, I hate that director's movies. " I see dead people", no wonder, the movie is killing them and that other one with Bruce Willis in it. Blows.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

yeah, signs was horrible, but nothing compares to Teh tallented mR Ripley or whatever that sad pathetic excuse for a movie is called. just plain awful.
    It's good to be the King.

Originally posted by jitBob
    I think it was the movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson. I hated that. Come to think of it, I hate that director's movies. " I see dead people", no wonder, the movie is killing them and that other one with Bruce Willis in it. Blows.
    Ahhggg, you just released my mental block, I went to three weeks of therapy because of how much that movie sucked! I actually bought it on DVD. There are you satisfied, I am crying now...see what you have done!

Man that movie SUCKED!

Originally posted by Ya_know
    Ahhggg, you just released my mental block, I went to three weeks of therapy because of how much that movie sucked! I actually bought it on DVD. There are you satisfied, I am crying now...see what you have done!

Man that movie SUCKED!
    I reccomend "The 5th Element" as restoration therapy.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Internet Linebacker
    I can't believe you're having this debate.

Everyone know that's Plan 9 From Outer Space is the worst movie ever made. But how can you not love it?

i lost a lot of respect for Dana Carvey after Master of Disgiuse. he used to be one of my fav actors (SNL and then the Waynes World movies) but he went right into the sh!tter.

fast and the furious was the worst movie of all time. not only because it sucked, but now i have to put up with dumb little kids in lowered ford probes with stock engines but with coffee can exhausts and 6 foot rear spoilers that think they are Vin Diesel in a 10 sec car. god i hate thoe little b@stards
    take care and tempt not the fates

backdoor sluts 9!

ohhhh... wait... nebbermind yo.
    It's good to be the King.

Originally posted by Cobra Tha Funky Homo Sapien
    I can't believe you're having this debate.

Everyone know that's Plan 9 From Outer Space is the worst movie ever made. But how can you not love it?
    While Plan 9 From Outer Space may have been the all time worst movie ever maid. It has redemed itself in its kitchiness (sp?) It is so out there it has come full circle from bad to back to good.