WD Reunion? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WD Reunion?

Originally posted by ilovetheusers
    She's ya_know?
    It was Lycia???

Damn. I never would have guessed...I guess, yeah I can see it with the intellectual flip flop when Mod_King’s “brother” came in to explain his medication requirements. That part was very funny! Hat’s off to ya Lycia, ya got me!

Originally posted by Ya_know
    It was Lycia???

Damn. I never would have guessed...I guess, yeah I can see it with the intellectual flip flop when Mod_King’s “brother” came in to explain his medication requirements. That part was very funny! Hat’s off to ya Lycia, ya got me!
    D00d, it wasn't her.......
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Originally posted by DocPC
    D00d, it wasn't her.......
    Don't make me post 20 questions!

I gotta know. Can someone PM me or something???

yeah, then let me know. i'm to lazy to go back and read all the posts and then make a guess
    take care and tempt not the fates

fools.
    It's good to be the King.

I meant Ya_Know = Lycia. Joke. Vroooooom....

It is an interesting idea ILTU... amazing indeed no one has figured it out...

As for dragging up the past, better let sleeping dogs lie.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Originally posted by NooNoo
    better let sleeping dogs lie.

wake em up, wake em all up. bring some life back to the boards
    take care and tempt not the fates

First time in a long while I've checked in...[I see I last posted November last year]. Being gone was mostly because of career changes...mostly, anyway.

ILT got me to thinking, though. I know some of the avatars and handles have changed, but I always wonder where ShawnMT, Lore, Eagle PC Diagnostech and the rest of those guys went...

A one day reunion might be interesting...but from what I read, it might be impossible.

ILT, if you're still going to try, good luck, it'd be cool to hear what's been going on with everyone!
    "Qui me amat, amat et canem meum."

Originally posted by IT Len
    First time in a long while I've checked in...[I see I last posted November last year]. Being gone was mostly because of career changes...mostly, anyway.

ILT got me to thinking, though. I know some of the avatars and handles have changed, but I always wonder where ShawnMT, Lore, Eagle PC Diagnostech and the rest of those guys went...

A one day reunion might be interesting...but from what I read, it might be impossible.

ILT, if you're still going to try, good luck, it'd be cool to hear what's been going on with everyone!
    ShawnMT is still around... as SB in the chatroom. Some names got changed when the boards changed - it reverted to the login name and not the screen name in use. Scott will change your user name on request.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Originally posted by NooNoo
    It is an interesting idea ILTU... amazing indeed no one has figured it out...

As for dragging up the past, better let sleeping dogs lie.
    But it was so much fun watching everyone say their piece - - not

[color=sky blue]Even though I do have to admit; all the crazy stuff aside, I miss seeing DW around.[/color]

The early bird may get the worm; but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Originally posted by Poseidon
    But it was so much fun watching everyone say their piece - - not

[color=sky blue]Even though I do have to admit; all the crazy stuff aside, I miss seeing DW around.[/color]

\/\/ 3 R |)!
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Sometimes it is so much fun just to lurk
    Faith is the substance of things not known and the Evidence of things not seen.

Exclamation

OK people, you want to bring back "the good old days", huh? Well you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. If they really want to "come back" they know where to find us.

All the old timers that don't frequent these forums anymore may have done so for reasons than just being "frustrated." People move, change careers, gain and lose interest, die, etc. Welcome to life.

While I certainly miss some of them, there have been plenty more new members since their departure, who have become new friends.

A true friend is one that doesn't turn their back on you in times of need.

Just some thoughts from "an old timer."

Corey.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    OK people, you want to bring back "the good old days", huh? Well you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. If they really want to "come back" they know where to find us.

All the old timers that don't frequent these forums anymore may have done so for reasons than just being "frustrated." People move, change careers, gain and lose interest, die, etc. Welcome to life.

While I certainly miss some of them, there have been plenty more new members since their departure, who have become new friends.

A true friend is one that doesn't turn their back on you in times of need.

Just some thoughts from "an old timer."

Corey.
    Yup. I was thinking of just trying to get everyone together again for a day, not for good. So far one of the "big guys" shot me down and so did a bunch of others. I'll keep trying, but I think this may just peter out.