Show Me The Numbers....
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Show Me The Numbers....

Show Me The Numbers....

So I was wondering how the numbering scheme works for members of WD. How many Posts do you have to submit to pass to the next level? And who has the most Posts ever on the forums?

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Most posts ever=Scott, but he cheated, he hacked the forums.

Most legit posts, = NooNoo

But she has no life
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

After 100 posts you have to hump a sheep. If it bleats in pleasure you get seniior member status. If it bleats in pain you get super senior member status.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

Oh, and nobody calls you shorty anymore.

btw, i'm not making any judgements on you personally, i'm just sharing a story here... anyway the story goes: a couple weeks ago a club I belong to had to kick out a gentleman because of some disturbing things he said about a reciently decieced person and his friends. So, this guy signs up again a week later and starts spamming to every forum to "get his post count back." He went to the extreme of posting the alphabet, one letter per topic. To make a long story short a .22 will penetrate the human skull and there is suprisingly little blood to deal with later.

Again, I'm not saying that this is your intent, desire, or motive. I'm making no personal judgements on you at all. You're probably a great guy. I'm just illustrating the deviant obsession some people have with post count, the irrelivance it has in the nature of things, and the (extremely messy) ends it can bring. Have a great day?

Last edited by silencio; July 1st, 2003 at 06:45 PM.

Originally posted by silencio
    Oh, and nobody calls you shorty anymore.

btw, i'm not making any judgements on you personally, i'm just sharing a story here... anyway the story goes: a couple weeks ago a club I belong to had to kick out a gentleman because of some disturbing things he said about a reciently decieced person and his friends. So, this guy signs up again a week later and starts spamming to every forum to "get his post count back." He went to the extreme of posting the alphabet, one letter per topic. To make a long story short a .22 will penetrate the human skull and there is suprisingly little blood to deal with later.

Again, I'm not saying that this is your intent, desire, or motive. I'm making no personal judgements on you at all. You're probably a great guy. I'm just illustrating the deviant obsession some people have with post count, the irrelivance it has in the nature of things, and the (extremely messy) ends it can bring. Have a great day?

Jeebus!.....What an over-reactor YOU are!............

You got any beer?

Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Originally posted by DocPC

You got any beer?

AHAHHAHAHHA

Originally posted by DocPC

You got any beer?

No but I have jack daniels neat.. no coke or ice for you

Originally posted by +Daemon+
    AHAHHAHAHHA
    What's so funny? I'm just shaaaaarrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiing man.

Bwaahahahaaha

Actually I'm pretty pissed. I'm supposed to be in NY by the 10th of july and my wheelchair is busted. So far I've waited 4 days for 3 different people to get back to me... Beyond that I've had to pay $12k so far to fix an engine that was build wrong in my SS. My faith in humanity is lingering and everywhere I look seems to punctuate that fact. :shrug: Oh well. The only thing people understand anymore is lawyers...

when i start quoting trent reznor or david lynch, look out.
    Last edited by silencio; July 1st, 2003 at 07:22 PM.

Ants?

Ants. And they're little small what they call, I think, sugar ants. But they were coming in, I think, for water.

Hmm.

And...er...I made a small head of cheese and turkey, with the...

You carved a head out of...

No. I put a ball of cheese and turkey together and then cased it with clay.

Hmm.

And mounted it on a small coat hanger. And, er, I made an opening in the mouth. I exposed some turkey. And I exposed some turkey in the eye and in the ears.

So the ants would...

Now the ants found the coat hanger, began climbing in for four days and nights non-stop. They emptied the entire head of turkey and cheese.

Wouldn't it be easier just to spray? (the audience is very happy with this comment)
    So this photo...

I was photographing and they were working for themselves but unbeknownst to them they were also, you know, working for me...

...were employed.

And I have the photo.

Let's take a look.

It's on a slide.

We got the slide? Oh there it is.

That's the wider shot of the ants and there's the ants on the mouth there.

Oh, I see.

And then there's another shot there...what busy workers they are.

That could be actually the...that could be the last chapter on tooth decay. This is what could happen if you don't...
    Let me ask you about the Twin Peaks movie now.

Actually I'm pretty pissed. I'm supposed to be in NY by the 10th of july and my wheelchair is busted. So far I've waited 4 days for 3 different people to get back to me... Beyond that I've had to pay $12k so far to fix an engine that was build wrong in my SS. My faith in humanity is lingering and everywhere I look seems to punctuate that fact. :shrug: Oh well. The only thing people understand anymore is lawyers...

when i start quoting trent reznor or david lynch, look out.
    preech on

Ants?

Ants. And they're little small what they call, I think, sugar ants. But they were coming in, I think, for water.

Hmm.

And...er...I made a small head of cheese and turkey, with the...

You carved a head out of...

No. I put a ball of cheese and turkey together and then cased it with clay.

Hmm.

And mounted it on a small coat hanger. And, er, I made an opening in the mouth. I exposed some turkey. And I exposed some turkey in the eye and in the ears.

So the ants would...

Now the ants found the coat hanger, began climbing in for four days and nights non-stop. They emptied the entire head of turkey and cheese.

Wouldn't it be easier just to spray? (the audience is very happy with this comment)
    So this photo...

I was photographing and they were working for themselves but unbeknownst to them they were also, you know, working for me...

...were employed.

And I have the photo.

Let's take a look.

It's on a slide.

We got the slide? Oh there it is.

That's the wider shot of the ants and there's the ants on the mouth there.

Oh, I see.

And then there's another shot there...what busy workers they are.

That could be actually the...that could be the last chapter on tooth decay. This is what could happen if you don't...
    Let me ask you about the Twin Peaks movie now.

Originally posted by +Daemon+
    david lynch

^2 is that preaching? hmm

Besides, when you spend $3800 on a wheelchair or $17000 on an engine you expect them to last a bit ey?
    Last edited by silencio; July 1st, 2003 at 08:30 PM.

david lynch

^2 is that preaching? hmm

Besides, when you spend $3800 on a wheelchair or $17000 on an engine you expect them to last a bit ey?
    You have a wheel chair and a hot rod? That's cool...

Originally posted by Ya_know
    You have a wheel chair and a hot rod? That's cool...
    Thanks. I actually have a wheelchair that is a hotrod too It's almost as fast as my lawnmower.