Exam prep recommendations

Thread: Exam prep recommendations

Exam prep recommendations

Hello All

I find myself unemployed, my company moved to another city. I may have a $1000 Canadian to spend on training but must spend it by the end of today. I am looking for opinions on Exam prep materials for the MCSE certs. Transcender appears to be the standard but I am open to other ideas. Thanx
    No need to be concerned. The voices in my head assure me I am completely sane.

"Dammit Jim I’m a Star Ship surgeon not the free clinic."

Hope I'm not answering too late...

I'm still evaluating some of the ExamForce products, as I posted here: http://forums.windrivers.com/cgi-bin...threadid=49975

So far I really like the after sales service. These guys just blew me away. Consciencious to a T and very aware of the world of us IT workers.

The products are web-updatable whenever an exam undergoes any modification. Live assistance is available.

Their "Lifetime membership" for, let's say, the Microsoft certs is about 700$ US. Other options are available.

If you do want to hook up with these let me know, I *may* be able to get you better rates than what you see on the web site.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Thanx Adept. Unfortunately the training budgets where eaten up with moving expenses for the department . So the training is a no go. Thanx again.
    No need to be concerned. The voices in my head assure me I am completely sane.

"Dammit Jim I’m a Star Ship surgeon not the free clinic."

Sucks.

Hope you get it eventually.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams