For the ladies - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: For the ladies

Originally posted by philski27
    NooNoo, I've heard the lesboluvvers 1.0 can be good for someone whos looking for a change
    You can run lesboluvers 1.0 over husband 2.0. This can result in a massive performance increase, but you have to keep lesboluvers 1.0 at the front of the desktop for bedroomplay 3.5a to recognize it and the performance increase to work correctly.

But conversly there exists a reardoor 1.4b for husband 1.0. Never run this program ever. As it will result in a system wide crash.
    So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
    Racing around to come up behind you again.
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Of course there is always the option of Swapping applications such as Wife 1 with Wife 2 to refresh the effectivness of both Husband programs.

Originally posted by Necrometal
    You can run lesboluvers 1.0 over husband 2.0. This can result in a massive performance increase, but you have to keep lesboluvers 1.0 at the front of the desktop for bedroomplay 3.5a to recognize it and the performance increase to work correctly.

But conversly there exists a reardoor 1.4b for husband 1.0. Never run this program ever. As it will result in a system wide crash.
    The only problem with lesboluvers 1.0 is that it only works if you have the margarita patch. Even then it usually requires dudes 2.0 to be installed later and they won't run right in the same memory. When they do run together they have a tendency to corrupt reardoor 1.4b and turn it into a worm that penatrates all open ports. It still leads to a complete system crash though.
    Last edited by silencio; August 1st, 2003 at 08:31 AM.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

If LOVER RC2 and LESBOLUVER1.0 is too much for your system to handle and affraid of system crashes, You might want to try BOB 1.0 (Battery Operated Boyfriend), with its engenious, mechanicly enhaced wireless USB 2.0 attachment "joy stick" so you can take it everywhere. Batteries not included, so buy a lot of them.
    Assumption is the mother of all fucl< ups

I think NooNoo's problem is that she keeps choosing Husband programs based on their Service Packs. How shallow.

Can someone tell me why Girlfriend 2.0 always tries to upgrade Boyfriend 2.0 to Husband 1.0?? It seems that every time that happens, the only way to clear out the corruption is to uninstall Girlfriend 2.0 and install Bachelor 1.0 again.
    W

Originally posted by silencio
    The only problem with lesboluvers 1.0 is that it only works if you have the margarita patch. Even then it usually requires dudes 2.0 to be installed later and they won't run right in the same memory. When they do run together they have a tendency to corrupt reardoor 1.4b and turn it into a worm that penatrates all open ports. It still leads to a complete system crash though.

You owe me one keyboard
    So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
    Racing around to come up behind you again.
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Originally posted by Diver01
    Can someone tell me why Girlfriend 2.0 always tries to upgrade Boyfriend 2.0 to Husband 1.0?? It seems that every time that happens, the only way to clear out the corruption is to uninstall Girlfriend 2.0 and install Bachelor 1.0 again.
    I'm currently running bacherlor 1.0, it is a very efficent operating system. very little system resources are used because applications like flowers or jewlery (any version) are not needed to be installed. Checkbook 1.0 is also under full control.

"Nagware" apps like Poutting 1.1, Tears 3.1 and youdontloveme 2.0 are incompatible with bachelor 1.0 and will not cause system slowdown. The only issues running is the loneliness memory leak that will cause system crash.

Installation of Outrageous Flirt 10.2 will help prevent loneliness leaks from occuring however this application needs to be used with care, it is incompatible with essential process of bachelor 1.0 known as work.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

My problem is with Liquid Nunob . I have run this program on several all nighters and the result has always been a massive tweak in Girlfriend 2.0. It seems that the more I run Liquid Nunob the more it ignores Girlfriend 2.0 while scanning for misstress1 Beta. Maybe if I could run Liquid Nunob for an extended period of time instead of on random binges I could eliminate the amount of code that has to be reprogrammed by Girlfriend 2.0 to make Liquid Nunob run as Nunob , which should be better for overall system performance as there should be less instances of Girlfriend 2.0 services running in the background. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.