Simon & Garfunkel Reunion Tour

Thread: Simon & Garfunkel Reunion Tour

Simon & Garfunkel Reunion Tour

Hey Gang,

Simon and Garfunkel made it official today. They're going on a Reunion Tour next month. Exact plans have yet to be announced.

After their breakup 30 years ago they realized, according to Garfunkel, that they've had a deep buried affection for each other for the last 10 years....

20 years to buy the hatchet, must have been quite an argument.

Anyway, I was thinking, which is always dangerous. What's your favorite S&G song?

Its a hard choice because there are so many. But for me The Boxer stands out..
    Bouncy Bouncy

S&G

Do I have to pick just one? There are soo many. Bridge over Troubled Water and Mrs. Robinson are the ones that stick out in my mind. <sigh> I would love to see them in concert. Last concert I went to was the Rolling Stones on one of their retirement tours (I think that was about 15 years ago).
    Dyslexics of the world..UNTIE!

If you read Paul Simon's biography, you will find out why. When I read it I found that the author, while trying to portray Paul Simon in the best light, found it hard, when explaining the various rifts in Paul's life, not to portray Paul as a whiney control freak. I agree the man is talented, but I guess that the price he paid for his talent was too much for many.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

I too would love to see them live. Last gig I went to was Bob Dylan - seen him three times, each time totally different ,each time superb. Fav S&G song hard to say, so many good 'uns. Like "Overs", "America" to name but two. BTW - are they coming to UK on tour?

Woohoo... I would have to say "The Boxer"

As a matter of fact, back in my Karoke days, I used to sing that song all teh time

Right now seems like a good time to start singing,

*Grabs Microphone*

"I am just a poor boy though my stories seldom told....

lalalalalala
    W