AvantGo Channels to Memory Stick

Thread: AvantGo Channels to Memory Stick

AvantGo Channels to Memory Stick

Using AvantGo, and I hit a snag.

There is mention of the possibility of sending the channels to the memory stick, but I can't find it in the AG Connect settings. The option (a checkbox) to send the channels to the MS is simply not there.

I've installed the Sony packaged AG client as well as the latest online downloaded version with the same failure.

I'm using a Sony Clié SL10 with a 128MB stick under Palm OS 4.

Has anyone successfully done this before?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Using AvantGo, and I hit a snag.

There is mention of the possibility of sending the channels to the memory stick, but I can't find it in the AG Connect settings. The option (a checkbox) to send the channels to the MS is simply not there.

I've installed the Sony packaged AG client as well as the latest online downloaded version with the same failure.

I'm using a Sony Clié SL10 with a 128MB stick under Palm OS 4.

Has anyone successfully done this before?
    See this thread. Hope it helps. http://www.cliesource.com/forums/sho...o+memory+stick

I had taken a quick look at those forums before, and unfortunately it applies to PalmOS 5 and the AG client designed for it.

There is a workaround using PowerRUN, but I may just go with HandStory instead of AvantGo if I can't find a solution.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams