Do You Smoke?

View Poll Results: What Do You Smoke and How Much?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I don't smoke

36 61.02%
  • Yes, cigarettes

17 28.81%
  • Yes, cigars

5 8.47%
  • Yes, a pipe

1 1.69%
  • Yes, something else

6 10.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Smoke?

Thumbs up Do You Smoke?

Hey Gang,

We all know smoking is bad for us, but how many ignore the health risks and continue to smoke?

Do you smoke cigarettes, if so how much? A cigar once in a while? A pipe? If so what do you put in it - tobacco, toenails, banana peels....something else?

Tell us your dirtiest about a dirty habit... and if you smoke more than one thing you can check more than one answer.
    Last edited by Orangeman; September 19th, 2003 at 07:15 PM.
    Bouncy Bouncy

I like to kick back with a fine hand rolled Dominican cigar once or twice a month. An Arturo Fuente - Chateau Robusto is my first choice.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

Not any more. Gave up 5 months ago with the aid of this website and have saved £574 and not smoked 2354 ciggys since then!
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quit 5 years ago, when I met the missus and moved to Colorado with her, for a number of reasons:

1) She's asthmatic
    2) Weren't allowed to smoke in the house and it was freezing outside in winter
    3) Didn't want to go into a shop and mistakenly ask for 20 fags
    Bollocks

An occasional drag on the hookah, loaded with jasmine, apple, or strawberry tobacco....

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/
    It is too late to fix America via the Republicans or Democrats, and too early to start shooting the bastards.

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis

WOTPP Light Air Support Wing

Smokers suck a$$

My kid of thread! In about one week I will have quit one year ago.

I think smoking should be illegal except in prison. Anyone that smokes because they want to should move to a desolate island, and smoke whatever they please, but keep your smoke, ashes, and butts out of my society. If you smoke and wish you could quit, QUIT! There is no better time than right now! Through out that pack, the carton in the freezer, and put out the one in your hand half smoked. No more of this “when I’m done with this pack” do it now!

I smoke and its the worst habit I wish I never started. But hind sight is 20/20. I need a good woman to bribe me with sex to get me to quit smoking..
    W

I started smoking in high school. I also enjoy the occasional cigar. Macanudo Vintage '93 and Ashton VSG being favorites. About seven years ago I quit cigarettes cold turkey. Went 5 years. Then stress over a woman combined with a fateful experience started me on cigarettes again. I smoke hand rolled cigarettes, a brand called Bali Shag. I curse the day I started that crap again. I've quit three times since then, 8, 12, and 21 days but I keep falling off the wagon. I'm trying to screw up the determination to quit again. Maybe next time I'll make it.
    If it's true that wherever you go, there you are: how come so many people look lost?

Banned
    I smoke, I throw my butt's out the car window, and damnit, I blow the smoke in Ya_knows face!!!!

You get rid of fat people, ugly people, heavy perfume wearers, cell phones, loud people, annoying people, the user, yippee little rat dogs, the french and annoying waiters that expect a tip regardless of service, then, maybe, maybe I would listen to what Ya_know is saying.

More excuses. I thought you quit, Cleetus, you looser.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    More excuses. I thought you quit, Cleetus, you looser.

My dad didn't raise no gal dern quitter

Instead he raised a Nimbrod...quit smoking. It's not the same thing as "quiting" anything else. This sh!t is a waste of your money, your lung capasity, and your good looks Take it from me, you look like a fool with a smoke in your mouth, or in your fingers...

don't smoke now, but used to

I was a heavy smoker(cigs and the other stuff) from the age of 14 - 22 years of age. Quit cold turkey. Glad I stopped. Nasty habit.
    Dyslexics of the world..UNTIE!

Congrats on quitting Ya_Know....thats great! My b/f quit about this time last year (in a couple weeks it will be a year)...I'm SO glad, he's so much nicer to be around and kissing him is no longer like licking an ashtray...

Smoking is one bad habit I never picked up....but I'm sure I have enough other bad habits to compensate for it.

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar

Talking

The only way to get me to smoke would be to light me on fire.
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.