Do You Smoke? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What Do You Smoke and How Much?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I don't smoke

36 61.02%
  • Yes, cigarettes

17 28.81%
  • Yes, cigars

5 8.47%
  • Yes, a pipe

1 1.69%
  • Yes, something else

6 10.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Klarg
    The only way to get me to smoke would be to light me on fire.
    I smoke weekly...ham, turkey, the odd rib or two. Then drown it in sauce and throw it on the grill mmmmmmmmm smoked animal flesh
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Banned
    Non-smokers annoy the hell out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    Non-smokers annoy the hell out of me.
    That's because you want to be one, and because you're a looser.

Banned
    Former smokers are almost as bad as gettting stuck behind the Presbyterians on a sunday waiting in line for food.

I'm moving in with my girlfriend and the kid had an ashtray she unpacked and wanted to know what to do with it. I got it and threw it in the garbage. I think they got my opinion on the subject.

I will never understand cigarette smoking unless you are out drinking. If you're loaded it makes you feel good. As for daily consumption I just don't get it. It does absolutly nothing for you whatsoever and makes you stink like he!!, gives you cancer and makes your breath stink like an @$$hole. That and they taste disgusting. Also, that's not tobacco in those things because I've smoked pipes and cigars and they smell nothing like, taste nothing like and cigarettes.

I mean, if they did anything at all I might understand. Heck, I'll go drink beer which makes you stink , pee and eventually vomit but at least I feel good and laugh. The denizens of the cancer clubs I walk past on the way into work are usually all POed and grumpy so obviously it's not doing anything for them either.

nope dont smoke, dont see the need, and plus id rather spend the $$ on other things, pc parts, beer, gas

I don't smoke intentionally anymore.... Just when I'm on fire....
    Don't hate me because I'm a US citizen!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    I'm moving in with my girlfriend and the kid had an ashtray she unpacked and wanted to know what to do with it. I got it and threw it in the garbage. I think they got my opinion on the subject.

I will never understand cigarette smoking unless you are out drinking. If you're loaded it makes you feel good. As for daily consumption I just don't get it. It does absolutly nothing for you whatsoever and makes you stink like he!!, gives you cancer and makes your breath stink like an @$$hole. That and they taste disgusting. Also, that's not tobacco in those things because I've smoked pipes and cigars and they smell nothing like, taste nothing like and cigarettes.

I mean, if they did anything at all I might understand. Heck, I'll go drink beer which makes you stink , pee and eventually vomit but at least I feel good and laugh. The denizens of the cancer clubs I walk past on the way into work are usually all POed and grumpy so obviously it's not doing anything for them either.

Look who is the grumpy one now

Former smokers are almost as bad as gettting stuck behind the Presbyterians on a sunday waiting in line for food.
    Looks like you're out numbered here. I think you should leave. No longer be a part of this group, and forfeit your self proclaimed lounge lizard status.

In order for you to be allowed back in you have to quit.

NooNoo, can we get started on revoking Cleetus' account? I have a feeling he isn’t going to take this seriously unless someone gives it to him!

Banned
    Ahh, spoken like a true american, loving his freedom enough to force it on others, wether they agree or not.

Look who is the grumpy one now
    You're just jealous 'case my breath smells nice and my fingers and teeth are still their normal color.

Former smoker until it aggravated my sinus problems and allergies about 5 years ago. Raised in a house of smokers and most of my friends and family still smoke. If it didn't give me sinus problems, I'd probably still enjoy it, but for now I can't stand it and I'd do anything if we could make all restaurants and bars smoke-free here as I hear they've done in CA.
    Do You Realize? - that you have the most beautiful face
    Do You Realize? - we're floating in space -
    Do You Realize? - that happiness makes you cry
    Do You Realize? - that everyone you know someday will die

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    You're just jealous 'case my breath smells nice and my fingers and teeth are still their normal color.
    Not if you drink coffee, which I hate....

Ahh, spoken like a true american, loving his freedom enough to force it on others, wether they agree or not.
    Isn't it the smokers that are forcing their freedom on others by walking around stinking up my clothes and killing my aveoli and leaving a knee-deep pile of lipstick-stained butts everywhere? I might drink a bit, but I don't go around spilling my beer on non-drinkers and then throw the cup on the ground.
    Do You Realize? - that you have the most beautiful face
    Do You Realize? - we're floating in space -
    Do You Realize? - that happiness makes you cry
    Do You Realize? - that everyone you know someday will die

Exclamation

Ahh, spoken like a true american, loving his freedom enough to force it on others, whether they agree or not.
    Yeah man! You smokers have been steppin' all over my rights to breathe clear air, it’s time you felt the non-smokers wrath! If I wanted smoke while I ate, I would ask for a table in the parking lot. Or better yet, I would eat at the bus station, suckin' down diesel fumes! But instead, I choose fresh air. You will accommodate!